꒰ chap 22 ꒱

Guilt

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"There you are y/n!! Where were you?? We were so worried!" I saw Anri run towards me as she tuckled me into a hug. "Sorry!" I giggled. Anri then loosen up as i heard a gasp from her. "Y-you!! You're Sae.. Itoshi!!" Anri stepped back pointing at Sae in shock. "What are you- how do you-" Anri started stuttering as Sae rolled his eyes. 

"Sae..?" I turned to the voice. "What are you doing here..?" Rin seem to be shocked as well. "Can i not be here?" Sae replied with annoyance. Rin's eyes rolled skywards as he looked away trying to act like he didn't care, though i could clearly see the happiness in his eyes. Rin's only wish is to verse Sae in soccer and beat him. This is Rin's chance. 

I found it the perfect moment to flirt with Rin since well.. he's already here. But my body didn't move. The guilt in me still took the better of me. I trembled as people's shouts started to quieter. Am i about to faint..? 

"Y/n? You ok?" I looked up seeing Rin giving me a concerned look. I felt better as i nodded and fell into his arms. "Can we go to hotsprings already.. I'm cold." I muttered feeling Rin's warmth as the atmosphere fell silent. I turned me head seeing everyone's gaze on me. I then looked at Rin who's already turned into a tomato and realised our position. I pushed Rin back as i turned towards the group with an awkward laugh. "Umm.. I'm cold! Let's go to hotsprings already!!"  

¡! timeskip

"But i wanna go with y/n!!" Bachira complained. "Me too." Nagi added. 

Bachira and Nagi wanted to join me in hotsprings, knowing very well we'll be naked. Sae and Rin complained back saying how inaproriate that was and the arguement continues. I just stood there with a smile waiting for them to finish fighting as Anri was elsewhere. 

"Those boys seem to be head-over-heels for you." Anri walked towards me as she specticated the fight in front of me. "Anri! What took you so long?" I faced her as she shrugged. "I went to a vending machine to buy this drink." I saw a can of bubble tea, didn't know they sell that in vending machines now. "Let's go," Anri spoke as she dragged me by my arm. "Eh- what about the boys?" I asked looking back at the fight, they seem to not even know my presence was gone. "They'll stop sooner or later," Anri asnwered not looking back. I stayed silent, not complaining back. 

"The water's so warm!!" I ejaculated. Anri agreed with me as we both sat in the hotspring feeling the warm body of water brushing our skin. "This is exactly what i need after a stressful day.." Anri murmered. "Agreed.." I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment. We don't get hotsprings often, last time i went to a hotspring was back when i was a kid! Oh, how i miss this feeling!

"How did you meet Sae?" Anri asked out of no where. "I mean.." She continued, "you guys seem quite close do you not?" I reopened my eyes and gazed at the steaming water as a small smile crept up my lips. "Yes, i knew him since we were toddlers." I reassured her, "though we aren't so close anymore.. I mean, he did leave me." Anri adjusted her head towards me showing interest. "He left you?" She asked filled with curiosity in her voice. "Mhm, he moved to spain back when we were kids not even giving me a heads up." Anri nodded as my face fell flat. I turned to Anri facing a sad facial expression, i smiled. "It's ok though, Rin was there for me. Ever since Sae left, Rin and i comforted each other and played with each other instead. Though Rin did change after the years.. We also didn't end up going to the same high school, so our relationship also isn't at the best right now." Anri moved closer to me and gave me a hug, out bare bodied now touching. "Sorry.." She muttered softly as i chuckled. "Why are you apologising? You aren't in the matter of this." 

She hugged me for a few moments before breaking the hug. "Say.. Y/n?" She asked me looking up at the stars. I hummed as i looked at the stars with her. 

She didn't reply for a few seconds, then started. "Are you.. Interested in anyone here?"

A/N ¡!  sorry 4 the late post! I was out for dinner to continue celebrating my exams being over ofc. Tell me.. Do you have a crush on a blue lock character?

'modeling' 4 my mum's company, getting paid so idm <3

black + pink / purple tops, $20 each! shipping worldwide, only a few left in stock!! 
if ure interested, tell me here along w ur instagram or discord. We can continue to discuss there!

 We can continue to discuss there!

Anyways, thanks 4 reading!! Cya in the next chap x