꒰ chap 3 ꒱

New Environment

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Bye mother, bye father!" I gave my parents a big hug as i glanced at Ophelia. "And.. I'll see you Heli!" 
Ophelia waved at me with a tint of sadness in her smile.
"Take care, i'll visit you all at times!" I called and waved them goodbye as i walked into Blue Lock. 

I'm running late. When am i not late arriving at events? I quickly ran to my room as i unlocked it with my fingerprint and threw my bag and suitcase on the floor. Running back to Anri's office to collect my uniform. 

I never liked uniforms. But the uniform they gave me wasn't bad. They have a fashion taste. It looks like what employees would wear working at companies, i'll look so mature in these. Which for me, is a good thing. A white flounce sleeve top including a dark navy blue bow tie, the same navy blue pencil skirt, and light-toned leggings. 

I thanked Anri and ran back to my room to change, the boys were supposed to be here soon. I still need to be introduced. 
I tied my hair to a hairstyle Ophelia always wears, her original hairstyle i would say. Half up half down, i tied my hair with a cream-coloured ribbon. Only heels would go well with this type of outfit, and so i wore that. Knowing fair well i could barely walk in heels. 

¡! time skip

I had to go in team rooms one at a time and introduce myself, how annoying. I mean, it wouldn't be a huge effort to just host one meeting so i only had to introduce myself once. 
While giving the teams a basic introduction, i noticed the 7 people that caught my eye. Why were they the only ones that caught my eye? Is it because i see potential in them? Perhaps so, after all, my instincts are pretty good. I've always let my intuition guide me and it never let me down once. Guess i have already chosen my bias, picking biases already.. What type of person am i? 

¡! time skip

I was told to come to Ego's office, known as the owner of Blue Lock. I was warned by Anri to not say unnecessary things which honestly scared me knowing he probably isn't a very nice person. 

I knocked 3 times on the office door waiting for a response. However, Anri opened the door and welcomed me in. "It's a pleasure meeting you Ego-san," I bowed, "i heard you needed to see me?" Ego glanced at me, "you're y/n l/n?" I nodded as he almost had a look of disappointment. "I was expecting someone who would actually look mature." My eyes widened at the judgment. I just gave him a smile while mentally swearing at him.  "I don't see what Anri sees in you," He continued. "But just saying, if you fail or disappoint me.. You're fired." He gave me a glare as my body uncontrollably bowed, "O-ok.. I won't mess up my job.." It was a soft mutter, yet he managed to hear me and looked back at his screen monitor. "You'll be able to watch games, Anri will give you a notebook to add in players health state." I nodded as i also looked on his screen.
"A game of tag?" I whispered though Ego somehow heard me again. "Not just a normal game of tag. The loser is eliminated and will never be able to play for Japan's nationals." A smirk appeared on his face, "only one out of 300 can be the best striker." 

A/N ¡! started writing this early this morning and finished at school :D
don't worry, you luvs are more important than school <3
publishing this early today since i have to actually concentrate in school and study for upcoming tests and exams sooooo.. cya tmr! 

 cya tmr!