꒰ chap 10 ꒱

It's not Impossible

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Kick off!"

Reo started off with the ball as Bachira and Isagi teamed up to block Reo's path. Therefore, forcing Reo to pass to this nerd, known as the left-footed speedstar. He scores mid-range shots and often aims for a higher angle, but his path is also blocked by 2 defenders.  So, he passes to Nagi. Igaguri then cut it out and Bachira started to dribble past players. With a super long pass, Gagamaru dived on the grass hitting the ball, yet it touched the pole and bounced out. 

It was close. Super close. But now Team Z knows that their strategy actually works against Team V. 

Reo and Nagi then attempted to try their killer counter. The ball seems to be going over Nagi. But Nagi pushed off, fully controlled the ball, and kicked a goal in. It was fast. Not even the goalie reacted. I barely reacted. Every player on the field barely reacted. 
They just saw the instant killer counter and yet it was their first try but it turned out successful. 

"That was easy, i don't know why you couldn't do that," Nagi spoke as he turned to Bachira and Isagi who is already death staring at him. 
Perhaps Nagi was still holding on to what happened last night..? 

But that super hard technique he just did.. Not too surprised since he's placed top ranking in all of building 5. Just seeing that technique got me thinking about how many better players there are that are above him. Just thinking about it sends me shivers down my spine. Blue lock really is a place filled with monsters.

Kunigami started with the ball and ran forward to reach his shooting range, but out of nowhere, Reo came and took the ball. Reo's quite good a holding onto the ball. With another kick, the ball is now sent to Nagi. The same trick? But Nagi then kicked the ball up. He turned around, jumped up and turned his body, with one powerful kick, he scored another goal. 

Everyone seem to be stressing at this moment. The score is 2-0. Can Team Z make a comeback? 

They have a weapon left, Chigiri. But.. Someone's faster than Chigiri?! It was that nerd. Zantetsu was his name. 
He passed to Reo, knowing Reo, he'll pass to Nagi. Team Z, knows as well as they blocked his path to pass to Nagi. The ball was then passed back to Zantetsu. With a powerful mid-range shot, he scored Team V another goal. 

I bobbed down on the grass looking hopeless. 3-0, it seems impossible now. Is this the end? Team Z is all over the place. Their determination slowly drifting away. I then heard a chuckle behind me and saw Kuon smiling. That rat, of course he'll be happy since he gets to move up. I cletched me fists while staring at the grass, please do something Team Z..! 

"I love it.." I heard a familiar voice. My eyes trailed up the figure as i saw Bachira. His aura was.. DIfferent. Very different then before. "This is getting fun." He's grin was wide. He look almost like a psychopath. Has his mental state gone wrong because of the scores? Bachira started to kick the ball up and down on his foot as everyone stared at him weirdly. 

The whistle blew as Bachira took the ball. Bachira, his weapon is dribbling. My eyes lit up as i saw hope in him. Go Bachira, you just might bring everybody on your team back to their normal state! 

His first opponent, Reo. Bachira used ultra-fast step overs. With a roulette, he passed Reo. His second opponent, Zantetsu. With an air elastico, he passed Zantetsu. 3 more opponents are in his way from the goal. But he passed them easily. 1.. 2.. then 3. He's now at the goal. A one on one with the goalie. With a simple high kick, it passed the goalie. 3-1, Bachira started Team Z's comeback!

I felt a smile creep up my face as i since Team Z's aura starting to come back. The determination and hope in their aura's are back. Thank you.. Thank you Bachira!