꒰ chap 21 ꒱

Thank You

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Sae..?" I muttered under my breath as the boy with pink hair smiled. "What a coincidence, y/n." I turned my body to face him as our eyes were still locked with each other. He then broke eye contact and leaned toward my right ear. "Guess we're destined to find each other." My face heated up as i looked at the ground. "We'll find each other over and over again.. I'm sure of it." I slightly glanced at his face only to see a smug look. I turned around and huffed. "I'm just joking.. Are you mad?" He walked beside me as i turned the other way and ignored him. My eyes focused on the food, i decided to start eating it. "Not even a thank you?" I paused as i said that and lowered the takoyaki. "Thanks.." I murmured and stuffed the takoyaki in my mouth shortly after. 

"There's only 4 in 1 box, so little.." I whined as i threw the box away after finishing the box of takoyaki. "Want another box?" Sae asked me as i shook my head. "I don't just want to eat one type of food.. I'm going to try every single food here!" I then ran away to a different food stand as Sae ran after me, making sure i was still in his sight. 

¡! timeskip

"You've been doing nothing more than eating for the past hour.. Aren't you full yet..?" Sae muttered as he trailed behind me, exhausted from running around with me. "Not at all! Food is everything you know!" I turned around to face him, "come to think of it.. You haven't ate a thing yet..!! You must be hungry, let's go to.... That food stand!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a ochazuken rice stand. "It's your favourite food right?" I looked at the food drolling as he stared at me. "You still remmeber?" I gazed towards his shocked face. "Of course." 

"Two bowls of ochazuken rice please!" I called while holding up a peace sign or the number two. I turned my head to face Sae to mention him to pay, and that's exactly what he did. I smiled as the shop owner handed us the food. "Ah, it smells so good!!" I exclaimed as i dug in. Sae didn't say a word since his face was stuffed with ochazuken. I laughed, "what a child you still are!" I took a napkin out of my bag and wiped the excess rice around his mouth. "Still a messy eater i see.." I spoke while wiping his mouth. "I can do it myself.." Sae turned away looking at the other direction. I only smiled and nodded, handing him the napkin. "Sae! Over there!!" I started running around again, with an annoyed Sae roaming behind me. 

¡! timeskip

"Thanks for taking me back, Sae!" I gave him a small smile as he nodded. 
After eating for hours, Sae insisted to walk me back to the lockers. It's not like i minded.. Afterall, i was lost. I just hope the others are there. 
"And thanks for paying for all my food! I honestly did eat a lot today.." I looked down in embarrassment as i said the last sentence. "It's ok, you spending the night here too?" I looked up and shook my head. "We're going to hotsprings! Then, we're heading back to Blue Lock." He hummed, "where's your group?" I looked behind me at the lockers seeing no one there. "Umm.. No clue..!!" He deadpanned as i nervously giggled. "Let's go to hotssprings together then, i'll also take you back." I thought about it then shook my head. "I can't.. I was the one begging to come to hotsprings with everyone, i can't just enjoy it by myself when others are most likely worried, looking around for me.."
The truth is, i felt guilty. That's one reason. The other one was.. I've been hanging around Sae lately and.. I feel my feelings coming back for him. It isn't a good thing, not a good thing at all. I'm suppose to hate him for life, not fall back in love with him. So, i'm going to try and lower the time we spend with each other. If only.. There was someone who can help me take my mind off of him.. Similar yet different.... My eyes then lit up, i could almost imagine a light bulb show up above my head. "Rin.." I breathed out. "Huh? Did you say something?" Sae asked looking at me. "Nope, nothing! I need to find the others." I waved my hand in front of me. I didn't mean to sya it out loud.. "Let's go." Sae then started to walk away. "Wait- you're coming??" I caught up to him. He hummed and we continued to walk together in silent. 

My heart felt heavy. It aches. Is it because i feel guilty? I' planning to use Rin to distract me from Sae, that's really not a pure thing to do. I would never do something like that, what am i thinking? But i can't fall for Sae again, my heart will only hurt more. Should i or should i not? 

A/N ¡! ur opinion? Should you toy around Rin? 

EXAMS ENDED WOOOOOO !! CELEBRATING RN :D

3.6k, so fast ong! 4k by the end of this week? 

who's ur fav blue lock character?