꒰ chap 35 ꒱

2 Man Match

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Looking forward to it, king. Did you practice kneeling?" Nagi stretched while staring at a pissed off Barou. "You're dead. You're the one who will be my servant." Barou replied to Nagi with tick marks all over his face.
"Naruhaya," Isagi called, "i'm really going to crush you, so don't hold back." Naruhaya smiled, "no need to tell me that." 

"Kick off!"

Isagi passed the ball to Nagi, who had to get past Barou. Barou seem to have a mad presence. Nagi tried to dribble past the king, but even i could see the lack of effort in his dribbling. Barou snatched the ball off of Nagi easily and ran forward to Isagi. But then Barou started to kick the ball. From my studies, he's shooting range is in between 27 meters, but he's going to shoot at 29 meters? Will he get it in? I watched as the ball swerved in the goal. 1-0. 

His shooting range is getting bigger, Barou is starting to evolve in blue lock. How i bet Ego is crazily grinning while watching this right now. I glanced towards the cameras then back to team white. Isagi and Nagi seem to be getting serious now. This match has finally started. 

Isagi started with the ball and ran towards Naruhaya. He tried to dribble, though it's not getting through Naruhaya. In blue lock, the best dribbler is none other than Bachira. And that fact won't change. The only thing Isagi can do now is to pass to Nagi, who's being locked down by Barou. Isagi is out of options. 

I watched as Isagi kicked the ball to a plain space. Now, both Nagi and Barou are running after the ball. But Nagi doesn't seem nervous, yet confident. Did he find a way to stop Barou? To beat Barou? Nagi seem to have finally found his formulas that are actually reproducible. Nagi has his very own special rhythm. Barou may be the king of this field, but Nagi is the god of this field. 

Both teams are tied now. Nagi has just mastered his formula of a one-on-one play and scored the point to tie the teams. I would say, Nagi is evolving faster than Barou. 

Team Red started with the ball this time, both Nagi and Isagi went to press down Barou, letting Naruhaya roam free. Of course, the two know Barou would never pass to anyone, he don't play in teams but solo. So, when Barou kicked the ball away from Nagi, Isagi caught it. Naruhaya ran after Nagi as the ball was passed onto Nagi. Nagi has an epic ball control, so any passes to him would be a piece of cake for him to receive. I smiled seeing Nagi's 'black hole', something Nagi made. With the ball being controlled, Nagi scored another point for Team White. 

I suddenly felt heat from the other side of the court and saw Barou, not the normal Barou. He looked as if he was on fire! His aura was blood red and he was steaming up. Anger i would say. And just like what Rin did, he did a shoot from the starting line, though it got blocked by one of those useless blue lock goal keepers. It was close i have to admit, Barou's shooting sense isn't bad. With the loose ball floating freely, Isagi ran towards it only to see Naruhaya before his eyes. Naruhaya is quite fast, he recovers quickly. With a pass back to the king, Team Red tied the game. 

Isagi started with the ball and ran to face Naruhaya. I watched as Naruhaya started to talk trash about Isagi. How Isagi can't right by himself, how he isn't like the others, how he's useless, how he's not a genius but an average joe. 

I saw Isagi's face expression change, it seem as if he was panicking. So when Nagi asked Isagi to pass, he panicked and his pass got blocked by Naruhaya. The ball flew over to Barou who.. Passed?! Barou passed the ball to Naruhaya, but asked for it back. "No chance." Replied Naruhaya as he ran with the ball towards the goal. I see now, Naruhaya's weapon is.. Getting behind. 

As the boy's got to their starting position, i could tell how annoyed Isagi was. And how he didn't like it when he got called 'average joe'. It seems as if he doesn't like to be called that. Then proof it Isagi, proof it to him that you are no average joe, but a genius too. 

I watched the game as Isagi tried getting past Naruhaya with every trick up his sleeve, though he had to keep relying on Nagi. The score now, is 3-3. 

Naruhaya suddenly screamed on the top of his lungs at it startled everyone. I hesitated if i should rush over to check up on him or not. Is he hurt anywhere? I should give him a small check up just in case right? As soon as i stepped one foot into the court, i felt the temperature change, the aura change, the tension. Is this the environment they had to play through? I then saw Isagi stare at me and shake his head as a sign of, 'don't come here, it's fine.' I looked at Nagi as he gave me a reassured look, so i backed off the court, feeling the normal temperature again. Just how much pressure is everyone feeling on the court? 

Team Red started with the ball as Barou straight off kicked it towards the goal. Isagi didn't have the chance to react, but luckily Nagi reached the ball before it went in the goal. Nagi fell on the ground as Isagi caught the ball. I wanted to check up on Nagi, i really want to go! But i can't, i can't just stop the game. It isn't even serious. I drifted my attention to Isagi, only to see Naruhaya with the ball. Did Naruhaya steal the ball off of Isagi? I wonder what happened.. Naruhaya was about to shoot when Nagi appeared in front of him, waiting for him to shoot any moment. Naruhaya seem to just froze on the spot as Barou appeared next to him. With a side eye to Barou, Naruhaya unconditionally passed to Barou, who made the shot. Even though Team Red got the point, Naruhaya seemed mad. He gritted his teeth as his fists clentched. 

I looked on the board, 4-3. One more point then Isagi and Nagi will lose! I.. I don't want that to happen! I shifted my eyes to Isagi who seem to have just realised something. Did Isagi finally found out how to win a point? How to win the match? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and out. My instincts.. It feels warm. That means, it'll be a happy ending to Isagi and Nagi. I re-opened my eyes, "i have faith in you both." 

A/N ¡! yes, how cruel i am to leave u guys on a cliff hanger again! I wonder who'll win.. 
SRRY 4 THE LATE UPDATE, I WENT OUT 4 DINNER AND DIDNT GET MUCH TIME TO WRITE THIS, THO I WROTE UP TO 1.1K WORDS JS 4 U ;D
who do u think won? ur answer is in the next chap! cya !!

1K WORDS JS 4 U ;Dwho do u think won? ur answer is in the next chap! cya !!