꒰ chap 37 ꒱

Meet Again

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

I walked back to my room from the cafeteria as i stopped on my tracks just a few meters away from my room. I then suddenly locked eyes with the figure at my door. "You took long." The figure walked towards me, not breaking our eye contact. "Sae..? What are you doing here?" I answered while looking up at him. "I'm only at blue lock for you anyway.. Why did you run away like that? You left me with a bunch of idiots.." Sae complained with a small frown as i giggled. "Sorry.. Shouldn't you head back though? You don't have a place to stay for the night.." I broke eye contacts with him first. "Hm? You won't invite me over to spend the night?" Sae raised an eyebrow as i looked up at him with a red face. "What? It's not like we haven't slept with each other yet." Sae then turned away and walked towards my door. I blinked a few seconds before wobbling over to my door. I scanned and walked in as Sae followed. 

"I should have a spare toothbrush and supplies you'll need before bed, you may get ready first." I sat on the edge of his bed as he sat down beside me. "You can go first." He offered as i stared at him with confusion. "Don't touch anything.." I walked off to my bathroom and started to get ready for bed. 

As soon as i opened the bathroom door, Sae was on the same spot on the bed, but he wore a smile, almost like a smirk. He stared at me as i walked over to him with confusion. "What?" I asked as i tilted my head, standing in front of him. He didn't answer me, instead he lowered his gaze. It took me some time to realise before i backed away from him. "Hey! Don't look at my thigh.. You're such a pervert!!" My body heated up as he chuckled. "You look good with those leggings, you're uniform isn't bad." He looked up to face my red face. "You didn't look around my room, did you..?" I tried changing a topic. "I did," Sae bluntly answered me, "i see you still have our childhood picture displaying on your table." I slowly turned my head to my table with a terrified face expression and saw the picture frame. "Sht." I muttered as i mentally started cursing at myself. My plan on changing a topic just backfired me. How lucky i am today.. 

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" Sae continued teasing. This isn't like him, he's not the type to tease people around like that. Even though i hate how he's teasing me, i love it at the same time. Just why does he give me mixed feelings all the time? It's annoying indeed, but i like it. "Just go get ready..!!" I spoke with embarrassment as his smirk faded. "Alright, alright," Sae stood up and walked towards my bathroom, closing the door behind him.
As soon as he closed the door, i fell face flat on my bed. My sheets.. They smell like Sae's fragrant. All he did was sit on my bed though, why is the scent so strong? Or did he actually roll around on my bed?? No, no, that's not like Sae. I've loved his fragrant the first time i smelt it, so i'm not complaining. Video taps of the hotel scenes suddenly started playing in my head. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as i stood up and ran out of my room. I need a breather, even if it's just for a few minutes. I'll need it to face Sae again later. 

I walked down the halls with a pink face, luckily it's night so there wasn't anyone around. Most people are sleeping at this time. I, myself, don't even know where i'm heading to. I'm just walking around looking like a tomato. I just need to get distracted, i just need to think of other things. But thoughts of Sae kept coming back in my head. I sat down in the middle of a hallway and hugged my legs close as i buried my face and technically screamed. "What are you doing to me?!" I whisper shouted right after. Luckily, i was the only one here. Or was i?

"Y/n? Are you ok??" I heard a voice of concern behind me as my head popped up. "What are you doing, y/n?" Another voice followed. "Y/n..?" A third voice butted in. All of those voices sounds familiar, i know for a fact, i know those three people. I turned my head around to face them as my eyes widened. "Chigiri, Kunigami, Reo..?" 

A/N ¡! you met the qts again!! I'm rlly starting to run out of ideas.. but i'm glad i'm still keeping up w my posting streak! my goal ended this wk successfully! 15k+ reads and i was actually aiming for like 300 votes, though it nearly reached 600 votes! i thank u all soooo much!!
lets make a new goal! 25k reads and 1k votes by the end of next wk!! It's a hard goal indeed, but i trust u guys to make it happen! so, help me out w my goals wont u? i'll def write u guys more dirty chapters 4 ur dirty minds ;)
how will u face sae now? i mean, u js ran away w/o notifying him. what will he do? wait, ure sleeping w him tonight! but u hv a singular bed that only fits one person. bachira and u had to cuddle to fit, r u and sae going to cuddle then? or will u offer to sleep elsewhere? cya cuties next chap ;D

 bachira and u had to cuddle to fit, r u and sae going to cuddle then? or will u offer to sleep elsewhere? cya cuties next chap ;D