꒰ chap 19 ꒱

Warmth

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Miss y/n! You're finally here!" Anri spoke as she walked towards me. "You look gorgeous!!" I chuckled, "i told you to call me y/n, and thank you Anri! You look as elegant as always." She smiled at me as i returned it. My attention then went towards the boys who finally started to blink. 

"Your hair! It's so glamorous! Such healthy hair, my eyes are blessed!" A guy with long brown hair danced towards me twirling my hair in his hands around as i gulped. "Thank you..?" I muttered awkwardly looking away. I then heard a snap as i felt his grip loosen. "Don't touch her hair." A voice spoke as i turned to see Nagi sending a glare at the glamour king. "Y/n~!" I heard a cheerful voice call as they tackled me into a hug. "Bachira!" I laughed as he held me tight. "You look even prettier with your hair down.." I blushed at his words and patted his head. "Thanks.. You look good as well." I muttered the last part while examining his outfit. White shirt, black jacket, black pants, you know, the casual. Though Bachira looks extra good in black and white. "You think so?!" Bachira looked up at me with a wide smile. I felt his smile was contagious at that moment. "Mhm! Black and white suit you!" 

"Bachira, get off of miss y/n!" Isagi scolded Bachira as Bachira whined and stood up offering me a hand which i took. "That's y/n to you, Isagi." I turned and smiled at him as he looked nervously at the ground. I then saw a presence behind him. Not one, but two. One of them seems to have noticed my gaze and nervously waved his hands at me as i waved back at him. The last one.. Rin. I haven't even talked to him since he's been at blue lock. I hope he still remembers me. 

I walked over towards Rin, he seem to recognise my presence and stared at me as i smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you Rin!" I closed my eyes letting myself sink into his embrace. I haven't felt a hug from him for ages. Way too long. "Y/n..? I umm...." He stuttered as i looked up at him. He turned his head in another direction letting his hair cover his eyes. "I missed you too.." He softly whispered just enough for me to hear. "Did you say something? Speak up." I teased him. "I missed you too." He repeated again, but still in a soft tone. "Aww.. Did you not miss me Rin Rin? What did you say..?" I joked trying to hold back my laughter. "I said i missed you, goddamnit.." His body tensed up as he spoke in his normal tone. I laughed it off and ruffled his hair. 

"Enough flirting y/n!!" Anri dragged me away from Rin. "Get on the bus." I went on the bus and i sat towards the back since i don't really like sitting near the front. There's barely anyone here, so the bus is spacious, everyone had their own seats. Yet some people are clingy.. 

"Y/n! Can i sit here?" I sighed knowing who it was. "There's plenty of spaces on the bus though.." I turned my head to face him as he already sat next to me. "But i wanna sit with you!" A smile formed on my face as he leaned his head on my shoulder. "Sleepy?" I asked looking at the boy who just yawned. "A little.. Do you mind if i take a nap here?" I shook my head, "not at all, get some rest." I saw a small smile on his face as he mouthed the word 'thank you'. 

"Not fair.." I glanced behind me to see a jealous Nagi. "Why do Bachira get to sit next to you.. Let alone sleep on you? Favouritism.." I lightly chuckled at Nagi's complaints and whispered, "you can sit next to me on the way back, ok?" Nagi groaned and leaned his arms on the back of my seat. "That's in such a long time.. What a hassle...." Nagi then slowly wandered to his dreams. 

Before i know it, the bus was quiet. Guess everyone is in their own dreamland. 

I closed my eyes and laid my head on top of Bachira's who's sinking in his seat making himself shorter to reach my shoulder, i just hope he doesn't fall off. And slowly, i felt myself fall into darkness. 

A/N ¡! Imagine failing HASS, yea i def failed my HASS exam lol! 

when you let a math teacher spell : 

IM QUITTING MY EXAMS GUYS 😻 

2.7k reads, let's reach 3k reads by the end of this week !!  

7k reads, let's reach 3k reads by the end of this week !!