꒰ chap 40 ꒱

Blue Lock or Daycare? 

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

Barou started off with the ball. It seems like Kunigami is locking Barou. What's with Kunigami's defence? Going forward then back, what's he up to? He's letting Barou dribble the ball away, so he's not going near the goal. And Kunigami is saving his physicality for stopping him from getting into his shooting range. So, that's Kunigami's tactic. 

"Pass to me Barou!" I heard Isagi shout as Barou told him to shut up, being stubborn about passing the ball. What a selfish king he is. As Barou held onto the ball, Isagi and Nagi stayed in the other half. Barou is locked by Kunigami, Isagi is locked by Reo, and Nagi is locked by Chigiri. Barou's been hogging onto the ball for a while now.. So, long Reo got impatient and started to sprint towards Barou, stealing the ball off him. They doubled up on Barou, knowing he won't pass the ball. Now, it's Isagi vs Reo and Kunigami. Isagi is the last line of defence, he could feel the pressure. It's his role to stop them. Reo suddenly passed towards Kunigami as Isagi ran after the ball. Though the ball drifted to.. Chigiri. How could i forget how fast Chigiri is? Now Nagi is running after Chigiri. Nagi just caught up to Chigiri before Chigiri printed away, leaving dust behind. 

Chigiri scored, leading the game. With Kunigami's physics, Reo's tactics, and Chigiri's speed, they can even surpass a genius. Their team just broke Isagi's teams formation. From my eyes, i could tell their team is the strongest on the court at the moment. But i know it won't last long. We just have to wait for Isagi to find his puzzle pieces, to find new chemical bonds, to find a new tactic to beat them at their own game. It takes a while, but it always work in the end. 
"They're a great team.." Nagi wiped off his sweat, "now i'm fired up."
"Now i'm going to crush them." Isagi spoke right after. 
Those two's aura, i could see their aura. It seems like they'll start playing serious now. Seems like they're finally warmed up. May the game begin then!

Isagi passed the ball to Barou, then started to fun forward. Isagi then dodged past Reo. Isagi used a weapon he learnt just yesterday. A weapon that was originally from Naruhaya, getting behind. He distracted Reo, made sure his weight is on his right leg and is half turned with his eyes facing to his right side, Isagi then ran to his left, successfully dodging past Reo. Isagi's shooting space is wide open. All he needs now is the ball. Isagi looked at Barou, but as expected, Barou ignored Isagi. Barou is the problem here, Isagi could've gotten a goal, is Barou stubborn or is he just blind and can't see the spacious space in front of Isagi? 

Kunigami eventually stole the ball off of Barou. I mean, like i have always said, Bachira is the only one in blue lock that can dribble perfectly. If you're not Bachira. getting the ball off you is easy. Barou fell on to the ground as the others ran after Kunigami. I don't even bother check up on Barou. He can just lay down there in embarrassment. He deserves way worst for acting like a child. I swear, everyone in blue lock is mentally a child. Kunigami eventually scores with his mid-range shot and scores Team Red another point. 2-0, Team White doesn't even have one point yet. I watched the field as Nagi and Barou argued with each other. "See? Child like.." I muttered with a soft sigh. 

A/N ¡! only 600 words 2day, tired asfff, bought my dress + heels 4 dinner dance this yr yay!! js hope its actually my size.. or ill actually cry. what do u say, blue lock is daycare right? more interesting parts tmr or so. pls keep a reminder js incase i dont post 4 a night a two, i hv 4 tests next wk, literally right after exams like yyyyyy.... next up, donkey ;D 

 next up, donkey ;D