꒰ chap 14 ꒱

Who are you?

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"I visited my parents first of course," I spoke as i sat down on the couch. "Wow, how hurt i am! How could you not visit me first?" Ophelia dramatically spoke. We both chuckled as Ophelia put down a plate of food on the table. "Wow! You actually made sushi?!" I quickly picked up a pair of chopsticks and dug in. "Yep! You wanted sushi, right? I made sure to add in all your favourite ingredients!" Ophelia spoke proudly as my eyes sparkled in delight. "It's so good!!" I squealed as i stuffed more in my mouth. "Oi! Eat one at a time! The food isn't going to run away you know? Hahaha!" 

As our girl's night continued, Ophelia slowly drifted to sleep. Let's see, almost 11 pm. I left blue lock at 4 pm or so. Ate dinner with my family and spent some time with them. Arrived at Ophelia's apartment at 8-9 pm. I sighed, i told her there was no need to make me more food, although i basically ate all the food she made. But i can't help it, her food is mouth-watering. I have to take the bus for nearly an hour and i still have to go to the convenience store to buy Ego his ramen. So, i'll leave Ophelia's after lunch! 

As i grabbed a pillow and blanket to cover Ophelia up, i saw a photo frame of her and i together at the arcade. I remember that day, it was the day Ophelia got me this huge cat plushie from the claw machine! I still keep it to this day! It should be in one of my luggage at blue lock. 
I smiled looking at the photo frame as floods of memories filled my head. How i wish we could go back to the times we were younger when we were free from exams and assignments. High school really is a pain.. 

I walked over to the couch where Ophelia is dreaming and covered her body up with her blanket and rested her head on her pillow. As for me, i get to sleep on her bed! "Don't mind me~!" I whispered before walking away from Ophelia towards her room again. I went into her closet to look for spare blankets and pillows. Ophelia has a bunch of pillows but i couldn't find another blanket. At least it wasn't in her room. I frowned as i grabbed a sleeping bag. Ophelia and i always have had sleepovers ever since we were younger, so it's only natural to have sleeping bags laying around. Luckily this sleeping bag is the new one she bought last year when we went camping together in the wild. It was the worst idea.

I lay the sleeping bag on her bed as i slipped in. I stared at the ceiling recalling our childhood memories until my eyelids felt heavier. Slowly but surely, i drifted off to my own slumber. 

¡! timeskip

A sweet scent woke me up. My eyes fluttered open as i drooled. I knew for sure, Ophelia was making breakfast. I ran to the kitchen. "Morning Heli! What are you making?" I asked with excitement peeking over her shoulder. "Haha, what does it look like? I'm making pancakes!" I jumped in excitement, "yay! You're the best Heli!!" She chuckled, "you must've had a nice sleep hm? I walked into my room this morning seeing you sleeping like a baby!" I pouted as i huffed. "Go get ready now, breakfast should be served by the time you finish." I smiled again and nodded as i quickly ran back into her room to the bathroom. Not wanting to wait longer, i rushed through my morning routine. 

¡! timeskip

I bid my goodbyes to Ophelia as i promised i'll visit shortly after again. This reminds me of the day we first parted when i first went to work at blue lock. but knowing i could pay visits put me to ease. 

I walked to a near convenience store and i went straight to the ramen section. 

Great.. Ego didn't even tell me what flavour of ramen he wanted! I frowned in frustration. I don't even have his number to give him a call, it's not like i want it anyways. Well, i'm in a nice mood. And since i'm practically rich now, i'll buy one of each! 

I started to throw the ramen in my basket as i heard a few voices complain in the aisle across from me. 

"Which flavour is better? Tell me!" One voice asked. "I don't know." Another voice replied.

As those two voices continued to complain, i decided to ignore them. Though i do need to head to that aisle since i wanted to get a drink for myself. 

I walked to the aisle and saw two figures. They must be the two people complaining. One of them had light brown hair and one of them had pink hair. That pink hair.. It really reminds me of someone, but i ignored it.

"Excuse me.." I softly spoke as the two of them were covering to the drink i wanted. "Oh, sorry- Y/n?" I heard someone say my name as i turned around with a shockful expression. "Umm, how do you know my name..?" I asked surprised, it seems to be the boy with pink hair that called out my name.  "You.. Don't remember me?" He asked with almost a sad expression. I stared at him as i technically checked him out.

Pink hair, around my age, 180 cm tall or so, and most importantly, he looked rich. Wait.. Those teal eyes! My lost memories seem to flood back in my head as i covered my mouth. "Sae...?" I whispered as he returned with a soft smile. That smile that warmed my heart. "Yes.. That's me y/n. I'm glad you still remember me." I was still shocked. Why did he have to appear now? I got over him already, why did he have to come back? 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a calm tone trying to hide my nervousness. "My passport expired i guess.." He replied back with a poker expression as he looked next to me. "Ramune? You still drink that?" A wave of embarrassment came over me as i looked away. "Yes.. I still like drinking that, is that a problem?" He smiled and then walked beside me to open the fridge. "Sangaria peach?" My eyes widened as handed me my favourite flavour. "You still remember..?" I slowly reached for it. "How could i forget? You get that all the time when we were younger." As i got a hold of the bottle he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. My face heated up as he embraced me. I hate that feeling, at least i hate it when i know he was the one that's making me feel this way. 

"Uhh.. I dropped the basket.." I softly spoke after some time. He let go of me as he looked at the ground and gave a disgusted look. "Why the hell are you buying so much ramen? Do you still not know how to cook?" I felt embarrassed again as i bobbed down and slowly started putting the ramen back into the basket. "Those aren't for me, it's for someone else." He squatted down to help me as well as he asked, "who?" 

I sensed it there, a feeling called jealousy when he said that. I smirked, knowing how fun it is to tease people. I should tease him a little. "None of your business," I replied coldly still picking up the ramen. "Is it a guy?" He asked again with annoyance. "Yes," i replied as i stood up. He glared at me and stood up in front of me. "Who is it?" He asked again, this time more serious. A dead serious tone. I gulped before answering him. "Ego.. He's the founder of this project called blue lock, i work there.." He seemed shocked as i said 'blue lock'. Maybe he heard about it? "You still play football?" He asked still looking down at me as i looked everywhere but his gaze. "No, i work as a nurse there." He suddenly lifted up my chin to face him and our eyes locked. "You don't have any special relationship with that Ego guy, do you?" 

A/N ¡! Those who guessed Sae, you're correct! Our childhood friend is indeed Sae Itoshi. He fine. Are you falling back in love with him? 

1.4k, you're welcome ;D 

1.3k READS + 100 VOTES! THANK YOU DEARLY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT !! LOVE U ALL <3 CYA TMRRR

3k READS + 100 VOTES! THANK YOU DEARLY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT !! LOVE U ALL <3 CYA TMRRR