꒰ chap 26 ꒱

Disband

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Meguru Bachira." Aryu ended as the gazes shifted to Bachira. I'm not surprised at their choice. Bachira surely did do an outstanding job on the court today. His weapon truly stood out, and the top 3 just recognised it. 

With a few more chatters, the top 3 walked through the winner's gate. 

"Aw man, i wanted to be on Isagi's team to the end," Bachira spoke while looking down, "guess i'll go, that is the rule.." Bachira then started to walk but stopped in his tracks. "But i'm not going to wait for you Isagi. If you want me, come and get me." He then sent a glare to Isagi. "I'll follow the monster inside me." With that, Bachira walked through the winner's gate. 

"Aww.. Bachira completely forgot about me..!" I spoke while walking towards Isagi and Nagi trying to brighten up their moods a little. "That's a shame, isn't it?" No reply from both of them. "You guys didn't do bad, you guys actually did great! You all had great teamwork! It was them who were too strong. Oh well, not like you can change the past.. Just work harder to improve the future, alright?" I gave them a warm smile as i finally felt the atmosphere clear out. "Y/n's right." Nagi agreed as Isagi nodded. "Thanks, see you." Isagi simply spoke as both the boys walked through the loser's gate. 

I wonder what match i have to attend now.. Before i was about to go through the backdoor which isn't for players to enter, the speaker announced my name. 

"Miss y/n l/n, please report to the control room, i repeat, y/n l/n, come to the control room immediately." 

I hurried off to meet Ego and Anri, what would they want me for? A new match to attend? I'll find out once i get there.

"Come in, y/n!" Anri opened the door as i entered. "You needed me?" I asked as i casually entered the room. I got used to the room and their presence by now. From the hot springs, Anri and i have gotten close, we feel comfortable with each other. "Yes, i called you for a favor." Ego spoke as his eyes were still locked on his motor screen. "What is it?" I wondered as he finally took his eyes off the motor for a second. "Anri has your phone, go buy me more ramen." My eyes twitched. He called me over just for that? And it was supposed to be an emergency? "What type of cup noodle..?" I muttered trying to hide my anger as i reached for my phone in Anri's hands. "Get me one of each like last time, they all tasted the same anyway." I took a deep breath in as i turned towards the door. "You're paying me back." As i opened a gap in the door, Ego spoke, "no, you have 24 hours." 

I walked out of the blue lock building, pissed off. Not only was i forced to buy him ramen with my own money, i also won't be able to watch games. I was excited to watch Isagi and Nagi's 2 man match. But it starts in 24 hours anyway, i'll make it. Since i have 24 hours.. I can pay my family and Ophelia a visit! Guess this grocery trip isn't too bad. I have 24 hours to enjoy myself.

I hopped on the bus and started to text my family. Unlucky, they're out of town on vacation. Right, my mother always wanted to go to Shikoku, Japan. It's just an island, but the view surely is beautiful! Now that i'm not home, busy in school, my parents could enjoy themselves a little. Good for them.. Wish i could visit Shikoku too, i wanted to go there as well! After sulking for a bit, i texted Ophelia, hoping she would reply. It's lunch break for Ophelia right now as it's a school day, she should check her phone at times.. Just hope she'll use it this break! Lucky me this time, she replied quite immediately. 

I got off the bus, standing outside of a well-known cafe in Tokyo called 'Little Nap Coffee Stand'. A dessert is just what i need after a stressful day! The game really did hurt my eyes, watching all their techniques and so.. Ophelia and i are meeting up at the arcade nearby, there's still an hour before her school finishes, so i have time to take a small break. I ordered a simple iced latte and strawberry donut. 

As my food arrived, the first thing i do is take pictures of course! If the food is pretty or to my liking, a picture is a need. If not, i'll just dig in right away! But as i finished taking the photos, someone sat across from me. 

"What a coincidence seeing you here, y/n." The person spoke as i looked up in surprise. "You don't mind if i sit here right?" I nearly dropped my phone as i carefully placed it down on the table and replied. "Sae..? Uh- no, i don't mind.." 

Why does this always happen to me? Why do i always have to meet him whenever i'm out of blue lock? Is he by chance.. Spying on me?! 

A/N ¡! woah! Seems like u hv a secret admirer ;) 
but it's sae, so no complaints. Is he rlly spying on u tho? Or is it js a coincidence? u decide. 

Got my maths exam result bk 2day! I passed :D 

what'll happen w u + sae now? Find out in the next chap! Cya there x