꒰ chap 18 ꒱

Hot Springs

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Seems like we have people at the third stage." Ego spoke out as he looked over at me, which i nodded in return. He then turned on his camera to make an announcement. "Hello there, diamonds in the rough." He greeted them like how he usually greeted those players. "This is the third stage of second selection. Team battles of three-on-three. A mini-game with our blue lock man as the goalie. The first team to score 5 goals win, and the winning team gets to steal a player from the losing team to form a team of 4." I listened closely to his instructions. "Kinda like Red Rover hm..?" I gently muttered as Anri nodded. "You'll need more players to progress, in the end, you'll need 5 players to move on to the fifth stage. You then completed second selection." Ego finished announcing as Bachira raised up his hand to ask a question. "What happens to the losing team?" I sighed, "of course, they'll go back down to re-compete as a two-on-two," I said out of nowhere surprising a few people, Ego included. I quickly covered my mouth in shock as Anri held in her laughter next to me. "Y/n's right." Ego turned back to his screen, "and if you don't get picked by the winning team then, you're disqualified." The boys tensed up as i stared at Ego with an annoyed and bored look. "I call it 'rivalry battle'." He added. "You can choose who you play against, both teams must agree." I rolled my eyes as he glared at me. "i'll now give you your new rankings. They aren't fake this time, it's the order you passed the first stage." I let out a soft yawn, just loud enough that Ego can hear me. "And.. To conclude this, you 6 will actually be able to go for a hot springs trip as a reward for being the first few people to pass the first few stages the quickest." I clenched my fists, he totally just stole our credit. "Anri and y/n will now come and get you, don't be too excited. It's only for a day. After you get back, you'll start your matches."

Anri and i gave each other a nod and walked out of the control room to pick up the boys. I mainly let Anri lead as i honestly have no clue where we're going. I failed geography, literally suck at mapping. The walk with Anri wasn't silent, it was actually enjoyable. We talked about all the things we could do there and planned everything out. Anri is actually a sweet person, i knew since the first i met her, but Ego is the opposite. Ego really needs someone like Anri in his life. Maybe.. Just maybe i could be Cupid this time.

After a while, Anri stopped outside of my room. "Here we are!" She exclaimed. "Eh..? But this is my room?" I replied back with confusion written all over my face. "Yep! Go pack your bag and get ready!" She gave me a pat on my shoulder and turned around. "I'll go get the boys, meet you outside!" With that, she waved and walked off. 

With a soft smile, i entered my room packing necessary and unnecessary things.. It's just a small vacation backpack, yet i managed to fit quite a few things. I packed such things like sunscreen even though it's past summer, lip tint because every girl needs it wherever they go, a mirror to check myself every now and then to admire my beauty, lotion set because that's important, hand sanitiser since i use it all the time, hair ties just in case, mints just 'cause i can't resist them, small towel i normally use for my hands and face because why not, tissue for needed cases, jewellery incase i lose some current ones since i lose things easily.. And last but not least, my hair brush. 

After my bag is packed, i looked through my closet to find a suitable outfit. It's only one day out, we aren't even spending the night so something nice and simple should work. I decided to be comfortable yet cute. White crop top, pink pleated skirt, designed white jacket though it's filled with holes so it won't really keep me warm.. But that's ok! We're going to a hot spring after all, that will keep me warm enough. 

I put on my casual heel i wear every day and quickly walked out, i wouldn't want them to wait for me for too long! After all, it's actually been 40 minutes already.. Slow? I'm a girl, what do you expect? 

"Sorry, i took long!" I rushed out of the building and saw everyone already there standing in casual outfits. It seems like i was the only one missing. I stood in front of the building slightly panting, trying to catch my breath. As i reopened my eyes and look up, everyone seems to be frozen, just staring at me without blinking. 

A/N ¡! I aced my maths exam guys ;D 

half face reveal 4 u guys bc y not. Yes, you're wearing this outfit to hot spring ~ 

It's an old pic.. pls also ignore my backyard . . HAPPY 2.3K READS HEHEH

I think i'll be able to post tomorrow, not sure because i have 3 days left and they're the most important exams

I think i'll be able to post tomorrow, not sure because i have 3 days left and they're the most important exams. PRAY 4 ME GUYSS 

 PRAY 4 ME GUYSS