1-Pilot

I hopped out of my car and ran up to my brother. After my grades dropped I lost my scholarship so I had to move back to Lima Heights during summer break.

I ran up to Finn hugging him tightly "Dude!" he exclaimed "Dude!" I repeated "Man, you've grown!" I added "Don't get too cocky." he stated, raising an eyebrow. I raised my hands in defense.

I looked over to my mom "Oh, my sweets. How are you!" she smiled softly while opening her arms for a hug "I'm doing good. It was sooner or later." I mumbled into her shoulder while hugging her.

"Well, come in. Finn decorated your room for you." she told me. I looked at Finn skeptically "Dude, it's actually nice." he lightly punched my shoulder "If you say so doofus." I laughed lightly.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Yo, Grif! My best friend is throwing a party. Wanna come?" Finn asked after busting into my room "Uh sure. Just let me get dressed." I smiled with a nod. "Ight." he said before exiting.

I stood up and walked over to my closet grabbing a green shirt black jeans and my green vans and a hat to match.

Once I finished getting ready I walked downstairs greeting Finn "You ready?" I asked him "Ready as I'll ever be

Once I finished getting ready I walked downstairs greeting Finn "You ready?" I asked him "Ready as I'll ever be." he reached out a hand and we did our secret handshake before walking out of the door. We got in my brand new car and drove off.

Once we arrived at the small party. We got out of the car and walked in. A dude with a Mohawk greeted us once we walked in "Bro, who's this?" he asked Finn "That's my twin brother Griffin. We're fraternal." he introduced "Sup." I said calmly.

"Well enjoy the party." he said dragging Finn away. After a while I lost sight of Finn and that Puck dude. So, I was all alone. Until, a blonde came up next to me. She didn't say anything so I decided to initiate conversation.

"Hi." I said calmly "Hi." she said back in the same tone "This party is whack. Not like the ones in Massachusetts." I complained "Oh, really. You must be new, 'cause Pucks parties are a big thing around here." she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm new." I said softly "Can I ask you something. In private." she said after a little while of silence. "Sure." I said before we both walked off and down a hallway. We ended up in a room alone "So, what did you want to ask me?" I asked after she closed the door.

"Do you think I'm fat? I mean compared to all those other girls out there or in general because I feel like I'm losing my spot at the top slowly! And since I don't know you I expect a genuine answer!" she said in a hurry "What! No! You're gorgeous. Compared to half of the girls I've dated you're beautiful." I stated softly before she could degrade herself anymore.

If there's one thing I don't like it's a woman having a low confidence level. "Really?" she asked shyly "Yeah, I mean any guy or girl would be lucky to have you." I said stepping closer to her. She looked up at me her eyes glossed over.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "Do you wanna maybe sit and talk about what makes you feel that way?" I offered. She nodded and we sat on the bed in the corner of the room. I grabbed two wine coolers and passed one to her.

She started opening up about her feelings and one thing led to another. I wasn't even drunk but somehow she was.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
It was the next day and my first day at McKinley High. I walked through the halls observing the strange area "This place was way cooler last time I was here." I said to Finn while still looking around.

He nodded in agreement "Yeah. But I want you to meet someone!" he said with excitement evident in his voice as he led us over to three girls in a cheerleading outfit. "Griffin, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Quinn." he said with a smile.

My face dropped almost instantly before it returned to a poker face. I stuck my hand out "Nice to meet you." I lightly shook her hand "Nice to meet you too." she said with a half smile. Obviously she has some memories of that night.

I looked over to the other two girls "Brittany." the blonde introduced herself whilst twirling her hair around her fingers "Santana." the brunette said with a smirk as she filed her nails.

I gave them a small nod with a smile "Nice to meet you." I said quietly, my accent slipping through by accident. If I was crazy I would have said I saw the latinos legs buck for a second.

"Well, as nice as this was. Finn, here was showing me to my classes." I said, turning to a Finn and nodding at him. He said goodbye to the girls and we walked off.

"Um first I'll take you to the Curricular Activities board so you can sign up for football." he stated as we turned down a hallway "Cool." I stated as we reached the bulletin board.

I took the pen for the football sign up sheet and wrote my name down. After writing my name down I studied the board. My eyes ran over a blue paper with the name Glee.

I'm an excellent singer so why not. I hovered the pen over the paper getting ready to sign up for Glee. A hand grabbed mine stopping it. "Dude, don't sign up for that." Finn said in a hushed tone "Why not?" I asked confused

He looked around before leaning in closer "You'll be getting a slushie to the face for the rest of your time here. That club is for losers." he whispered "Oh." I said in realization.

I put the pen back before walking off, following behind Finn. We reached our first class which was Math just as the bell rang.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I walked out to the football field geared up with Finn by my side. "Coach! This is Griffin my brother he's trying out for linebacker." Finn said with a smile "Are you sure you okay to play kid. After the reports of how things went down at your last schoo-" the coach turned to me.

I cut off his statement "I'm good. I swear. What happened was an honest mistake and I won't let it happen again." I stated with a firm nod of my head. "Well get out on that field and let's see what you can do." he said patting me on the shoulder.

That man obviously has no good hygiene. He reeks. Once I finished try outs I looked around and saw everyone looking at me even the cheerleaders.