26

"You leaked the set list, you don't want to be here. You were just Sue Sylvester's little moles." Kurt pointed to Santana and Brittany "I know for a fact that's true. Sue asked us to spy for her." Quinn admitted willingly "Look, we may still be Cheerios, but neither of us ever gave Sue the set list." Santana stated.

"Well... I-I did, but I didn't know what she was going to do with it." Brittany admitted. Everyone looked at her in disbelief"Okay, look, believe what you want, but no one's forcing me to be here. And if you ever tell anyone this I'll deny it, but I like being in glee club. It's the best part of my day, okay? I wasn't going to go and mess it up." Santana spoke taking the attention from Brittany.

"I believe you. Okay, look, guys, there's no point in us arguing anymore. We-we have go on in an hour." Rachel nodded "And we have no songs." Tina stated "Perhaps I could improvise some of my def poetry jams." Artie suggested.

"No. Look, we're going to do this the right way. Let's start with the ballad. Mercedes, do you have anything else in your repertoire?" Rachel asked Mercedes. "Yeah, but it's not as good as anything you're going to sing." Mercedes shook her head "No, we, we agreed..." Rachel's sentence was cut short.

"We agreed that I would sing "And I'm Telling You," and that ain't happening. Look, Rachel, the truth is you're the best singer that we've got." Mercedes admitted. "As much as it hurts me to admit it, and it does, she's right. Rachel's our star. If anyone is going to go belt it on the fly, it should be her." Kurt nodded in agreement.

"Well, I do have something that I've been working on since I was four." Rachel stated "You're making me regret agreeing." I mumbled in annoyance. "Then I guess we have our ballad, and we can close with "Somebody to Love." It's a real crowd-pleaser." Quinn added "Yeah, that and a can of soup will guarantee us third place. We still need another song we can all sing together." Puck stated as we all sat there in though.

Finn walked in right on cue. I looked up at him like a lost puppy. It's been hell without my brother. "I have one. I found the sheet music online. I used the Cheerios' copier to make copies and then I trashed the thing. Mike, Matt, Brittany, Santana, you're our best dancers. figure something out and we'll all follow your lead." he admitted as he waved the papers around.

"It's going to be choppy." Mike stated "Good. We're best when we're loose. Look, all we have going for us is that we believe in ourselves and what we're singing about. If we can show the judges that...We might have a shot at this thing." Finn nodded "It's good to have you back, Finn." Rachel smiled at the boy.

"You cool if I take my spot back?" Finn asked Jacob "Quite. I was just here because I was hoping to get into Rachel's pants." Jacob said causing me to frown. I approached Finn "Can I have my big bro back?" I asked softly. He nodded before pulling me into a hug.

We pulled away and stood next to each other "We cool dude?" Puck asked as he held his hand out to Finn "No." he stated before walking off.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"-a bunch of hoochie hos." I chuckled at the words that came from one of the judges mouths. We were listening in on the judges conversation "The McKinley group was good but didn't seem all that rehearsed, but I liked their energy." Another judge said.

As the conversation went on it was harder to understand. "It doesn't sound good, guys." Artie informed us after rolling away from the door. "Hey, um... I just wanted to say how great you all were, and I thought you were amazing." The familiar voice of Grace hit my ears.

*We have nothing to say to you." Rachel crossed her arms "I have a lot to say." I stated as I stepped from behind everyone "You broke my heart. I can't believe you." I falsely sobbed before being tugged back by Kurt. "Because we cheated, I know. I feel terrible about it, but I'm going to tell the judges right now that we don't deserve to win." she said just before the judges exited the room.

"And your e-mail addresses?" one of the judges asked as his attention was in his notebook "You guys were so much fun to watch. You should be very proud." the blonde judge gasped slightly and looked at us. "Get me the hell out of here." another judge pushed the blonde and rushed down the hall.

I bursted out laughing before being elbowed in the side by Finn. "Um, excuse me, um, I have something I need to tell you." Grace spoke up "I'm sorry, we've made our decision." the judge said before walking away.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Well, we have a few things we'd like to show you, Mr. Shue. The first..." Finn stepped aside and allowed Artie to roll out with trophy upon his lap "I am so proud of you guys. You won fair and square. The result was unanimous, and the judges didn't even know about all the shenanigans that were going on behind the scenes. So... Congratulations. You earned this. Give it up! Come on! All right! But, now we have regionals to worry about. And you can bet that Vocal Adrenaline is hard at work, so we should be, too. So, let's get started." Mr. Schuester smiled at us.

"Uh, wait, Mr. Shue. There's one more thing." Puck stopped him "Since you weren't able to be there to see us perform, we put together a special number just for you. Take a seat!" Rachel sang with a smile. I pulled out a chair for the man.

(Ok so I know I haven't updated in awhile I have alot going on rn at school and home so while all the drama in my family is going on I'll be trying to update more but I don't know since I'm never really on this app much anymore so please bear with me.)