30

I brace myself in the bathroom. It would be my first time having sex being in an actual relationship. I have to make it intimate. I've dated Brittany why am I freaking out "I mean she was my first official girlfriend." I thought to myself. I sighed and walked into the bedroom.

"Stop being nervous and come here." Santana beckoned me. "We've had sex before." she reminded me "Yeah but it was never intimate." I sighed. "Stop stressing and come here." she groaned and tugged me by my shirt towards her.

I stumbled over my feet. Holy shit I must look like Finn right now. I've never been this nervous. Santana sat down on the bed and gently caressed my leg "You don't have to be intimate. I like it when you're rough." she whispered quietly with a soft smirk.

I nodded and removed my shirt as she removed my belt and jeans. I stepped out of my jeans and lifted her up moving her up on the bed. I slowly ran my hand over her body only ravishing in the thoughts of how her body felt under my hands.

I looked up at her asking for consent with my eyes. She nodded and I gently lifted her dress and pulled it over her head. I took in her body noticing all the beauty marks I've missed. I ran my hand down her torso softly.

I could feel her body shiver underneath my fingers. Her fingers tangled through my hair "Just fuck me already." She practically pleaded.
__________________________________

"What the hell?! It seems like now everybody’s doing things just to hurt my feelings." Finn exclaimed. Mr. Schuester just announced we had a new member. Jesse St James. Had no clue who he was but looked a lot like Mr. Schue. "I thought you all would take this news a little better. I’m a star. You can learn from me." Jesse said.

Oh no, he was a male version of Rachel "We were already fighting for second leads. And now that you’ve shown up, I’ve lost all hope at ever getting a solo." Kurt stated "Yeah, that’s right. And y'all just trot me out at the end of every number so I can wail on the last note. How is that okay?" Mercedes agreed.

"But still sound good as hell." I complimented and she smiled back at me. "He’s a spy, Mr. Shue. I would know." Santana spoke up "Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys. I saw all the paperwork, I spoke with his parents…" Mr. Schuester defended.

"They winter in Bali. It’s a very expensive phone call." Jesse said basically boasting about his family's wealth. Finn and I make a face and share a glance "I don't like this dude." we said in unison. "Jessie just moved in with his uncle, which is in our school district. It’s all above board, guys. He goes to this school now." Mr. Schuester defended.

"But this isn’t fair." Artie spoke up "Guys! Everyone who’s ever auditioned for this group has gotten in. That’s how we do things here. Okay, to suddenly change the rules now, that would be unfair." Mr. Schuester stated.

Suddenly Brittany raises her hand "Brittany." Mr. Schue called on her "Mr. Shue, is he your son?" she asked "That's exactly what I was wondering." I nodded also Will makes a wtf face and looks at Jesse.

"I don’t understand why you’re doing this." Rachel said looking for an answer "Because when you love something, you got to go for it. You would never be with me completely if I were on the opposing team. And I care about you more than winning another national title. So I left Vocal Adrenaline. For you." Jesse said and I cringed.

"Ew nasty, can we move on now." I suggested "All right, guys, we have got a lot of work to do. Jessie, great to have you here-" Mr. Schuester said but I cut him off "It's not." I said and Mr. Schuester sent me a glare "Welcome aboard. Okay! from the top." he continued

__________________________________

The boys and I are gathered around the piano. We were practicing Madonna’s ‘What It Feels Like For A Girl’. We sounded good but Puck just had to protest "I am not down with this. I like being a dude." he said "You were literally just vibing, asshole." I pushed his shoulder.

"That’s because it’s easy to be a dude." Finn stated "Uh, Mr. Shue, I think we’re gonna need a new baritone, 'cause Finn would like to become Finnessa." Puck snapped back "Wait, h-hold on, Puck. Finn has a point. I mean, haven’t you noticed how low morale has been around here lately?" Mr. Schue added.

"I have. I think the way I was objectifying Tina may have sent her over the edge." Artie said slightly confused. "I think Quinn is still mad at me from when I tried to force her to get a DNA test and Santana...well we're fine we haven't argued...yet. I can sense theres bubbling tension between us but she won't communicate. But I think I'm putting all the work on her and should also initiate communication. " I mumbled.

"We’ve been treating the girls like crap, not caring about their feelings, not listening, objectifying. That’s the right word, right, Mr. Shue?" Finn looked to Mr. Schuester for confirmation "That’s right." Mr. Schuester nodded. "Objectifying." Finn repeated.

"As an honorary girl, I have to agree. This team shouldn’t work, but it does because we respect each other’s talent. And if we want to take it to the next level, we have to start respecting each other as individuals. Really see each other. Why were you singing with us, Mr. Shue?" Kurt spoke up.

"Because apparently… I need to learn that lesson." Mr. Schuester admitted "Fine, but I’m not singing this song." Puck reluctantly agreed "We don’t have to. We just have to make it right with the girls, show them we get how it feels." Finn said. "But we don't and that's the thing. The most we can do is show them we care and that we'll wait for them." I spoke up.

The bell then rang and everyone left the choir room. "Hey, Mr. Schue." I spoke up "Yeah Griffin." he nodded "Can I just perform a solo, one day?" I asked. He just nodded "Sure go for it." he answered.

I nodded and left.

__________________________________

I watched as everyone walked down the hallway. My eyes ran over Quinn. I decided to talk to her. I mean it couldn't wait and it was kind of a big deal. "Quinn." I said softly "Yeah?" she asked "I know you're still mad at me. But I'll be there for you." I reassured any thoughts that might've been lingering in her head.

"Even if theres a possibility it isn't yours?" she asked teasingly "Yeah. Even if. Because you're not just an ex-fling or possible baby mama #2. You're a friend and I've always been taught to have my friends backs no matter what." I sighed. "I guess what I'm really asking for is forgiveness." I clarified.

"I've already forgiven you, G." she smiled. I smiled back "Thank you." I couldn't hold back the grin that spread across my face.
_

___________________________________

(I decided not add Griffin into this one because there is a lot of talk about god and I'm surprised Kurt did this song but I don't wanna really go into what I want Griffins religion and beliefs to be.)