15-Mash-Up

I sat in the choir room all the way to the back with my head in my hand. Quinn was cleaning slushie off of Finn as Pucks head hung low also. I rubbed my face before sighing deeply.

I lifted my head up slightly when Mr. Schuester walked in "Okay guys, we're a little behind for sectionals, thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour." I rolled my eyes at the mention of her name. "But you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right? And I wanna keep you guys fired up." he said enthusiastically as everyone else returned to their seats.

"Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned withl mash-ups. Sometimes thing's are so different they don't feel like they go together but the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like, chocolate and bacon." he stated.

"Or glee club and football." Finn called out as Quinn continued to wipe his face. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her yet. Maybe I should take a chance after glee. I mean it is part my kid, right? I wanna at least know what she's gonna do with it.

It wouldn't hurt to see. I don't wanna be pushed out of my second kid's life if she does decide to keep it. Oh God I don't even know the gender. Has she already been to an OBGYN appointment surely if it was Finn's they probably have.

She told me she was a virgin though. That's why we took things slow. Oh my God what will happen if Finn finds out. "Finn, take us through it." Mr. Schuster said. Shit, I missed everything he said. I looked down at the music sheet next to me Bust A Move a classic.

I frowned when I found Rayna staring at me with sad eyes. "Sorry Mr. Schuester I got corn syrup I'm my eye." he stated "Okay, uh, Puck. Have at it." Mr. Schuester pointed to Puck "I don't really groove on young mc." he denied also.

"Alright, Griffin." he looked towards me. I looked up at him fully with complete blood red eyes. "I'll take that as a 'no' also." he nodded "I am shocked at the leading-man ambition right now." Rachel spoke up.

Mr. Schuester nodded, walking back to a music sheet stand and placing down his paper "It's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done." he said, taking off his button down shirt. Causing everyone but Finn, Quinn, Puck, and I to 'Ooh'.

Mr. Schuester tried getting me to dance but I pushed him away and moved across the room by the piano as the song came to an end "Come on, Griffin don't be a buzzkill." he said to me with a sigh.

"Don't call me a buzzkill when you don't know what I'm going through!" I gritted out "What you're going through can't be worse than Quinn and she's smiling. You're a guy." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

I groaned in anger "Oh yeah? Well this GUY has some issues that can't be fixed so easily. You know Quinn's and I's problems but you don't understand it. You don't know what lies underneath the hard exteriors when we pretend. And I'm tired of pretending!" I shouted as I stormed out of the room.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Quinn's POV

I watched as Griffin stormed out of the choir room. He was right now one understands. "I need to talk to him." I followed him out of the room "Quinn, where are you going?" Finn asked "He's right. No one in this room directly understands our problems and if anyone can get through to him. It's me." I sighed before walking out completely.

I searched high and low for Griffin. Finally finding him in the back corner of the library "Griffin?" I softly whispered, gaining his attention. He looked up at me, his eyes holding so much emotion and showing me he was on the verge of tears.