12

"Thank you so much, it is a pleasure. While the boys chose a selection of songs that cast an eye inward on the irresponsible life choices and sexual hunger of today's modern teens, we have chosen a selection of songs that speaks to the nation as a whole during these troubling times filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social woe. Because there's two things america needs right now, that is sunshine and optimism. Also angels." Rachel ranted off

"Hey, I chose those songs." I said offended as Rayna giggled in the back along with Quinn. "Okay." Emma said hitting the timer.

Rachel finished the song with an obnoxious belt. Everyone clapped for the girls after they finished. Mr. Schuester congratulated them and gave them good props.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling when a loud knocking came from downstairs of my apartment. I got out of bed with a groan. Walking downstairs I turned on the lights and made my way to the front door.

I opened the front door with a sigh "Hel-" I was cut off by lips smashing into mine and arms wrapping around my neck pulling me closer. My eyes widened in shock but almost immediately made out the brunette girl currently standing in front of me.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her as she kicked the door shut "I need you." she whispered. I smirked and picked her up carrying her upstairs to my bedroom. I gently laid her down on the bed as her hands roamed under my shirt feeling my abs.

She slowly pulled my shirt over my head eyeing me up and down. I kissed down her neck pulling the sleeve of her shirt to the side, marking her with hickies. "Can I?" I asked in a raspy tone. She nodded gently and I pulled her shirt over her head followed by her skirt.

I took in her body as she leaned forwards palming me through my basketball shorts "Fuck, Tana." I breathed out. I gently pushed her back onto the bed as she continued palming me. She pulled my shorts down and I kicked them to the side followed by my boxers.

She slowly jerked me off as I buried my face in her neck and rutted against her palm, feeling my balls clench at the feeling. I grabbed her hand stopping her from finishing me off. I made my way between her legs, before going any further I looked up at her, asking for permission.

She nodded slowly I rubbed her clit through the cloth for a good few seconds. Her hips jerking upwards begging for any type of friction. I trailed my index and middle finger around her pelvis line, slowly pulling her panties to the side.

I ran my tongue through her folds teasingly "Please, Griffin. I need you." she panted out. Her hair sticking to her forehead. I ran my tongue over her clit and back down to her sensitive hole. Inserting my tongue inside her gaping pussy.

I ran my thumb pad over her clit lightly her hip jerking at the stimulated feeling. I thrust my tongue into her deeply. Pulling out I insert two fingers, kissing around the inside of her thighs I made my way back up to her clit lightly sucking and nibbling on the puffy nub.

My right hand toyed with her breasts and nipples, giving her just enough stimulation. "Fuck, Griff! I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed her hips wildly bucking "Cum for daddy." I smiled into her as I spit on her wet pussy and added another finger.

Her breathing got heavier as her hip movements got more choppy and became more wild. Soon she came all over my fingers. I lapped at her pussy taking in all her juices and humming at the taste. Once I cleaned her up I leaned back up and into a kiss letting her taste her own juices.

The kiss was sloppy and wet "Are you sure you want this?" I asked calmly "Yes." she breathed out. I grabbed a condom out of my drawer and slid it on. I pulled her underwear fully off and tossed them to the side. I grasped my cock firmly in my hand, lining my tip up with her gaping hole, begging to be filled.

She moaned loudly as I slowly inserted myself into her. I lifted her right leg up and positioned it behind her head so I could reach deeper. Letting her adjust to my size I slowly began to move my hips.

She breathed out heavily as her nails gently clawed at my back "Faster." she begged. I began snapping my hips at an even pace. The sound of flesh hitting flesh resounded through the room. Her moans growing with my pace.

I leaned down and forcefully pulled her into a kiss. Her fingers knead themselves through my hair. I pulled away from the kiss as I played and pinched her nipples. "F-Fuck, Griffin." she whined and groaned.

I felt her clench around my cock firmly. I pulled out causing her to whine at the unpleasant feeling of being empty. I quickly flipped her onto her stomach and positioned her ass in the air with her back arched.

I slid back in with ease. Going at an even faster rate with one leg propped up. I grabbed her shoulder pulling her back into me "Fuck, yes." I snarked under my breath as I threw my head back in pure ecstasy.

She moaned loudly as I smacked her ass. "I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Please let me cum, Griffin!" she begged "Cum for me baby. Cum all over my cock." I growled. She squeezed around my cock so hard, letting go of everything she came hard and fast.

I moaned as her juices leaked all over my cock not soon after I came after her. Slowly letting her ride down from her high. After a while I pulled out. She turned around and got on her hands and knees. She gripped my cock and pulled the condom off and tossed it to the side.

She stuck her tongue out and jerked me off intensely. I rutted against her hand once again. Long, warm, thick, white streaks of cum shot out over her tongue. I smiled softly as she swallowed it. We both collapsed in the bed afterwards.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"We're really sorry, Mr. Schue." Finn apologized as we all stood in front of a disappointed Schuester. "We didn't mean to get you in trouble." Rachel stated as she stood in front of the group.

"I'm really disappointed in you guys." he said "I didn't take nothin'" I spoke up "I get it Griffin, you've said it ten times." he responded with aggression in his tone "Glee is supposed to be about what's in your heart, not what's coursing through your veins." he said turning his attention back to the club.

"We know and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'd be happy to move forward and put this episode behind us." Rachel nodded. "Well, it's not that simple. Because of this debacle, it's been deci that I'm no longer fit to run glee club myself." he signed.

"We've been assigned a co-director." he announced "Who?" Rachel asked "Hey, kids. I got to tell you, I'm just thrilled to be coming on board to co-captain your little, uh, showbiz cruise. Ah, I can't wait to start singing and dancing and maybe even putting on the Ritz a little bit." Coach Sylvester walked in, shocking everyone.