7-Preggers

I pulled up to the decent sized home. Getting out of my car and knocking on the front door. It opened up slightly, Damion peaked around the corner as Blaine stood in front of the door "Wassup, Anderson's!" I exclaimed walking into the house.

Damion nodded as I gave Blaine a hug. These two MFS are my best friends. I had met them at breadstixs by accident when Santana dragged me along because a girl gives hot guys a discount apparently. I don't even know if we got the discount.

"So, wheres the new game dude?" I asked Damion as he was the one who called me over "Right here." he said handing it to me "Dope! I'm now one of the first people with GTA V!" I said jumping up and down like a kid.

I calmed down and composed myself "Where's Mama Anderson?" I questioned, realizing I didn't smell her signature baked goods. "Upstairs, asleep, stressed from our other brother." Blaine said rolling his eyes.

"Cooper has always been a pain in the ass." I sighed in annoyance. Damion nodded turning on the TV. "Damn dude you watching the news now. You've gotten real old my guy." I chuckled after Damion lightly punched my shoulder.

Suddenly an interesting part of the news came on. "Well, let's see what's going on now with local cheerleading coach, Sue Sylvester in a brand new segment we call 'Sue's Corner'." Ain't no fucking way. "Take it away Sue." Ain't no fucking way.

I'm frozen in place as I watched Sue talk about caning discipline "And that's how Sue.. see's it." she said making a C shape with her hand. I ran out of the Anderson's house immediately 'I have to tell my brother'

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Dude I'm trusting you right now. Don't let that kid embarrass himself in front of the team." I whispered to Finn "He won't. We practiced and went over all of the rules. He knows what he's doing." he reassured me "If you say so, dude." I sighed about to walk off.

"Wait! Have you uh thought about joining Glee?" he asked "Will it shut you up if I do?" I asked "Yeah." he nodded "Fine. But if I see anything head in the wrong direction I'm out." I stated, he nodded and I turned to walk off.

I waited for Kurt to show up on the field as I stood in a circle next to Finn "Hi, I'm Kurt Hummel and I'm auditioning for the roll of kicker." he said causing the team to laugh "Shut up. Y'all cannot be talking right now." I defended him.

He sent me a grateful smile and I just nodded. Suddenly he was playing Beyonce and dancing and the ball made it between the polls. I guess I underestimated him.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I walked into the choir room knowing Mr. Schuester was most likely still in there I gently knocked on the door "Mr. Schuester?" I asked, dragging his attention from the music sheets he was looking at.

He sent me a tight lip smile "I wanna join Glee." I spoke before he could. He raised an eyebrow "You sure it won't bring down your rep?" he sarcastically asked "Haha. I'm being honest." I rolled my eyes.

"Well okay. What do you have?" He chuckled. I walked over to the piano "Just something short." I started playing Golden Hour on the piano.

I finished the short set of the song "Wow!" He said said impressed "That's a short piece of what I can do. Not even Finn knows my full extent of singing." I chuckled nervously "Well, welcome to Glee.".

Never did I ever think I would hear those words directed to me. I grabbed my backpack and left. Finn better be happy.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I walked down the hall with my head hung low. I really hope this doesn't back fire. Suddenly my arm was lightly tugged down an empty hall. I looked up to find the corporate to be Quinn.

'What the hell could she want?!' I internally panicked "Do you remember what happened at the party?" she asked worriedly. "Yeah, we had sex. Which was- I'm sorry if you're here to yell at me go ahead. I shouldn't have had sex with you knowing you were drunk. Stupid sex deprived instincts just kicked in. And- gosh that's not even a good excuse." I mumbled as tears welled in my eyes.

"Oh God we didn't even use protection. I can't do shit like that I could lose my scholarship and my bro. I can't have kids. Are you pregnant?" I asked even more worried.

She gulped shaking her head slightly "No, I just- I just wanted to know." she smiled softly. She looked like she'd been crying "Are you okay?" I asked quietly "Yeah." she nodded before looking away and walking off without another word.

'At Least she isn't pregnant.'

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Quinn's POV

'I can't ruin his life with a kid that might not be his. The look in his eyes. He was terrified. What if it's Pucks. I'm not gonna be able to hide this from Finn or the entire school much longer.' I thought to myself as I continued down the hall.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Griffins POV

I sat under the bleachers debating everything going on in my life. Suddenly someone wearing black converses stood in front of me "What Rayna?" I questioned the short girl. She straddled my lap and looked down at me.

"What's got you so upset?" she questioned, lifting my chin. We've had an on and off relationship for a couple weeks now after my break up with Brittany. She kinda just pulled me in with her gothic aura. "I'm just stressed." I quickly stated.

She smacked her lips "Tell me the truth." she demanded "Fine. I joined glee. So now Karofsky and Azimio are on my ass. Finn has the football team dancing because of the Bears. I slept with my brother's girlfriend. And I- I'm losing it Ray. The magic touch. I'm losing it all, slowly." I listed off.

"Oh yeah. I've heard of them. It's definitely a game I'd watch over and over again." she giggled softly. I buried my face in her shoulder "Which means I most likely can't protect you for much longer." I huffed.

She sighed before lifting my head up again "I'm your baby girl right?" she asked, I nodded softly with a twitch of my lips "And you're my..daddy? Correct?" she continued and waited for me to confirm "Yeah." I sighed glancing off to the side "So that means you protect your baby girl no matter what. No matter how hard things get." she reminded me.

"That's your job, right?" she questioned me again "Yeah." I nodded as tears welled in my eyes "So then protect me. Make sure they can't touch your baby girl." she whispered before pulling me into a kiss. A tear fell from my eye, turning the kiss into a salty one.

I got this I know I do.