2

I walked into the car shop, job application in one hand and my backpack in the other. I walked up to the front desk where a middle aged guy stood "Hi. How can I help you?" he asked with a small smile.

I returned the smile before speaking "Hi. I'm uh here for a job interview?" I said in a questioning tone. "You must be Griffin, right?" he said with a wider smile "Yes sir." I spoke with a firm nod.

"You worked on cars before?" he asked as his eyes scanned the job application paper "Yeah, actually my car used to be a junk/project car. I had it fixed up in no time." I said with a bright smile.

I loved working on anything electrical and things like that I've always had an eye for being handy. I actually worked as an electrician at my old highschool since the other guy quit midterms.

"Well I don't see why not. We're short staffed and you can qualify so yeah why not." he shrugged while handing the paper back "Wait I can start today?" I asked in shock "Yeah I mean as long as you have something to change into assuming you don't want to get your outfit dirty." he explained.

I nodded instantly and took some spare clothes out of my backpack. I changed into a plain white t-shirt and bleached jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and instantly got to work on a car "Alright, so you said on this one the freon keeps leaking out?" I turned to Burt and he responded with a nod.

I popped open the hood and looked at the condenser "Nothing wrong with the condenser." I took out the tube where the freon goes I looked at the valve "I need a valve remover." I said before Burt handed one to me.

I took out the valve before replacing it but I loosened it a little bit "The valve was pushing too deep into it causing the freon to shoot out." I explained before grabbing a freon can and filling it back up.

"All fixed." I said before closing the hood. "Wow kid. I'm impressed." Burt said with a nod of approval "That's the least of what I can do." I said with a subtle wink before moving on.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
We all stood in the locker room focused on getting changed out of our previous attire. I was currently shirtless standing next to Finn when the coach spoke up "Circle up! Now Mr. Schuster is going to talk to you!" he said gaining our attention.

Most of the team sat on the benches "You don't listen, you do laps. You mouth off, you do laps." he said turning to Puck "Got it?" he asked before turning to Mr. Schuester "They're all yours, Will." he patted the teacher on the shoulder.

Mr. Schuester gave him a nod "Thanks Ken." he said before turning to us "Hey guys, how you doin'. Uh, I think I recognize some of you from Spanish and class, but uh, I'm..." he said while fumbling his words.

He composed himself before he spoke again. "I'm here today to talk to you about something different; music Heh." he announced looking around the room scanning our unimpressed faces.

He sighed before speaking up again "Glee Club needs guys." he said causing most of the guys to laugh "Come on guys hear him out for a second. You're all acting like y'all actually have something better to do this team sucks anyways." I spoke up.

Finn lightly punched my shoulder and gave me a stern look. Mr. Schuester gave me a soft nod and smiled "Well, I'm going to put the sign-ups sheet at the door to the locker room so if anyone wants to sign up, please...thank you." he said with a nod before turning away.

"Dismissed!" Ken said as he blew his whistle. Everyone went back to what they were doing previously. Soon everyone filed out of the locker room except Finn and I.

He looked towards me "Singing duet?" he asked "Singing duet." I confirmed with a nod. We got in the shower before deciding on what song to sing.

We're brothers.