34

"All right, guys. Listen up. Another week has almost passed. If a list goes up again later today, this issue is out of my hands, and it becomes Principal Figgins' jurisdiction." Mr Schuester stated.

"Seriously, Mr. Schue whoever made that list is not gonna come forward. We might as well just bend over and take whatever's coming." Finn said.

Everyone kept silent for a few seconds "Fine. Okay well then uh, let's get to it. Rachel how about you show us your bad reputation project?" Mr. Schuester offered.

Rachel stood up and walked to the front of the room. "I'd like to say a few words first." And that's when I tune her out. She talks too much. My eyes wandered over to Quinn. Gosh she looks so beautiful. I really hope that is my kid she's pregnant with.

He or her will be so pretty. I know for a fact they'll look like Quinn. My eyes then trailed dover to Puck, who was sitting on the other side of her. And if they're not mine. Surely they'll come out with a Mohawk no DNA test needed.

I tuned back in when Rachel finally sat back down. The lights shut off and the video started playing.

Oh God I think I might barf. "How the hell did you get the whole school to yourself?" I mumbled "I mean you had the whole school to yourself. So many opportunities and you waste it on this? Finn why are you in this?" I questioned.

I was beyond baffled. "And who edited this? You know what. Why am I questioning the editing when there's worse issues. Like the fact that if you got shot in your gut you would also bleed out of the mouth." I continued.

"Well, why don't we just take a moment to really absorb what we just watched." Rachel said from the front of the room

"It sucked. Other than the 3 fellas i guess." I stated, earning a fist bump from Puck. I looked down at my same fist that touched his and then looked up at him "We are not friends!"

"This is garbage!" Finn exclaimed.

"Finn!" Mr. Schuester scolded.

"No, he's right. First of all, I need to trust my instincts more because I had a feeling when we were shooting that, that it was not going to be good." Puck agreed.

"Why didn't you tell me they were in this, too?" Jesse questioned Rachel "I thought you and I were going out. Being triple-cast with two other guys to play opposite your girlfriend? It's mortifying." Jesse stated.

"It was an artistic statement." Rachel clarified.

"A dumb one." I commented.

Once again I was ignored.

"No. It wasn't! It was you trying to look like you had a bunch of guys fighting over you so you could stop looking like some kind of outcast and be seen as some hot slutty girl singer!" Finn complained.

He suddenly pounced up from his seat and the next thing I knew he was in front of Rachel.

"What the fuh?" I murmured

"How could you do this to me; to all us guys? Is your stupid reputation more important than your relationships?" Finn questioned the girl before storming out.

Jesse pounced out of his chair and started making his way out of the room.

"Jesse, wait!" Rachel pleaded but he didn't stop.

"You next?" I asked Puck

"I don't really care." he shrugged with a frown "I'm just mad it sucked." he chuckled.

"Not friends." I reminded him. Quinn glared at me in response.

__________________________________

"NO!" Chloe screamed at the social worker "I refuse to believe that idiot of a judge gave that asshole full custody!" she continued on her screaming rampage.

"Calm down, Chloe." Harvey placed a hand on his daughters shoulder.

"She doesn't have to calm down. That's her son, Harvey!" Amanda defended Chloe's actions.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at the insane women.

"He just simply believes that with Harvey's drinking problems and your tendency for never being home is not good for Chloe to be taking care of a child especially with her self harm and recent enrollment in a mental institution." The case worker spoke.

"Oh bullshit!" Amanda shiuted at the woman "That was 3 years ago and her suicide attempt was futile!" Amanda barked.

"If it wasn't for the teacher that found her she would have been dead and so would that child." The social worker stated "I understand your concerns but the judges rule is final. If Mr. Hudson allows you to see Fallon that is his own judgement." she stated before standing up and leaving.

Harvey turned towards me "You're a smart boy Griffin. But you're not all too clever." he hissed.

"I make 2,000 dollars plus in a single week just from working on cars. It's not my fault your family can't afford a good lawyer because your drinking problem is putting you in dept." I laughed as I began to walk out.

"This isn't over boy!" he snarled.

__________________________________

Quinn grabbed Puck's and I'd arms and we began to walk out "What the fuh?" I murmured

"Shut up Griffin." Quinn huffed.

__________________________________

Woohoo 🎉 I'm getting back into the groove. Short Chapter but yeah here you go pookies

Go follow my Tumblr @PinkishPlush

Next episode is literally my favorite one bro! 😂