5-Acafellas

I'm currently sitting in my room glancing over my music sheets. I was testing out the keys on this new keyboard I got. It worked smoothly and definitely had a great tone to it.

Brittany had been ignoring me for the past few days or so. I feel like it's my fault because I've been so entranced by something I can't have and I've been neglecting her. I need to figure out my next move so I can keep Azimio and Karofsky off my back until I completely reach the top.

And the Glee Club can't fit into that plan. There was a soft knock at my door. I looked up to see Finn standing in the doorway "Wassup bro?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

He swallowed deeply before talking "Dinner's ready." he stated "Mom wanted me to come get you." he chuckled lightly.

I nodded softly "Okay, I'll be down in a few." I chuckled to myself before turning back to my music sheets. I noticed he wasn't moving so I looked up with a raised eyebrow "Alright, what do you need, big man?" I asked, slightly confused.

"I uh, I wanted to know what's up with why have you been so distant?" he asked before walking into my room fully "It's just school, homework and stuff I've been trying to get accustomed with McKinleys ways, ya know." I waved him off.

"I know you better than that, lil man. What's bothering you?" he pushed, I sighed lightly before deciding to answer "I've been stressed. There's this girl, but I'm with Brittany and she has a boyfriend." I frowned lightly.

"What's the problem with that?" he asked, sitting on my bed "The problem is, we haven't talked but twice and I'm already attached, not to mention the fact I've been neglecting, Britt because I'm so worried about someone that's taken." I opened up.

He lightly frowned in confusion "Well if you're not happy with Brittany and vice versa maybe you should break up. Also you shouldn't worry about someone that's taken you can always find someone else." he stated with a shrug.

I lightly nodded at his words "You're right, bro. I don't wanna hurt Brittany. But I also don't wanna get hurt." I quirked a brow with a light smile "Thanks, doofus." I chuckled lightly at the goofy smile he was wearing.

"Alright, let's go eat dinner. Ma, made lasagna."

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I walked down the halls trying to find Brittany. I turned a corner and saw Santana if anyone knew where she is, it's her "Tana!" I called out. Puck pulled away from her and walked away mouthing 'call me'. "What, Finnocence 2.0?" she groaned in annoyance.

"Do you know where Brittany is. I need to talk to her." I asked, ignoring the name she previously called me. "She doesn't want me to tell you until you join glee." She crossed her with a shrug.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "Well make sure this message gets back to her, I'm breaking up with her because I can't be in a relationship where there's no real connection. She's sweet and all but I'd rather see her as a sibling than a girlfriend." I stated, before turning to walk off.

Santana grabbed my arm with a dramatic gasp "You can't break up with Britt." she gritted out "Well I just did." I finished, shrugging as she looked at me with anger filled eyes. Soon a sound of flesh hitting flesh hit my ears. A stinging sensation burned on my cheek "Bitch." she said before walking off.

I looked around in shock. My cheek still stung as she walked down the hall.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I sat in the nurses office waiting on an ice pack when the infamous Quinn Fabray walked in. I watched as she walked by me catching my eyes. Her green pearlescent pearls always managed to make my breath catch in my throat.

I snapped out of my daze when the nurse handed me in an icepack "Gotta watch out for Santana you don't know how many kids end up here from her." she said causing me to chuckle "I'll keep that in mind." I nodded before walking out past Quinn.

"Griffin." she stopped me before I could get out of the door "Yeah?" I asked turning to face her "Is there by any chance you could help me with a Glee club thing?" she asked "What's in it for me?" I asked with a smirk "I can't make it there so I need someone to cover. Your brother is gonna be there." she informed.

I nodded before turning around and walking out "Also I have a plan to shut down Glee and get Finn out of the clutch of man-hands." she whispered before I walked out. I nodded before walking out fully.