21-Hairography

"Look, you should drive over to Jane Addams Academy and ask the director point-blank. If something's going on, you'll know." I heard Emma say from her office as I pinned another football poster up.

I turned and walked into her office. I knocked on the door announcing my presence "If you need help getting in. I know the director personally. She was my childhood crush. But uh just let me know. I have easy access." I nodded before walking out of the room.

We go through the normal bunch of security measures. "All right. Oh, thanks." Mr. Schuester said as the guard handed him a visitors tag. We walked down the hall to Ms. Hitchens office "She should be right up here." I informed him.

"You're a good kid, Aphasia. Why did you try to rob a bank?" I heard from inside her office "Because, Ms. Hitchens, that's where they keep the money." Aphasia sassily replied "She has a point." I stated as I entered the room.

She looked up at me and instantly smiled "Don't encourage her. Go back to class." she said, shaking her head. "I expected at least a hug." I scoffed "Not when you show up unexpected mister." she replied "My uh, Glee teacher wants to talk to you." I rolled my eyes "About what?" she asked "I don't know." I smiled slightly.

"Uh, hi, Ms. Hitchens. I'm Will Schuester from Mckinley High." he said as he entered "Aphasia! Give Mr. Schuester his wallet back." she exclaimed Aphasia comes back with Will's wallet; She's awesome. "It still amazes me." I said in awe.

"Wow, she's...She's good. Um...Thank you. Thank you for seeing me." Mr. Schuester stuttered as I started ramshacking her drawers "Out." she hit my hand as I went through the files.

I reluctantly closed the drawer "We don't get a lot of other educators paying us visits." she stated "Right. Um...Well, the reason I'm here is...a little weird. So I guess the best thing for me to do is just come right out with it. I think our cheerleading coach has been passing along our set list for Sectionals to you." he said outright.

My eyes widened at the mention of Sue his tongue should be on fire for just mentioning her "What kind of messed up school are you people running? You think that because our students are thieves and arsonists, that we're cheaters, too." she defended. "No, no, no, no, I...It's not that you it's, it's Sue." Mr. Schue responded.

"Do you know that we don't have costumes? Or even an auditorium. Our show choir has to practice out in the rec yard. This is Ohio. We have weather." she dug deep. "Damn." I mumbled "You don't have to tell me about underfunding for the arts." Mr. Schuester waved off.

I rolled my eyes "Like I didn't just basically donate 14k dollars." I thought to myself "Look, all I know is that our choir seems to be the only thing that keeps my girls from recidivism. It makes them feel good about themselves. I'm not going to cheat and risk that just so we can get a leg up on your school of privileged misfits. Especially from what I hear. We're probably going to take you anyway." she scoffed.

"Really? And who'd you hear that from?" Mr. Schuester asked. "I had my spies at your invitational. Want some coffee?" Grace changed the subject. "Please. I'm, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Let me make it up to you. You guys don't have an auditorium, come use ours. Yeah, let's have a little, uh, scrimmage at our place." Mr. Schuester offered after standing up.

"Yeah, Grace can I borrow this." I replied while picking up a random item on her desk "Why?" she raised an eyebrow "I don't know." I shrugged.

We're all in the auditorium with the Jane Addams glee club onstage and the New Directions watching "Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got." Mr. Schue gave them the go ahead. "Hit it." Grace nodded.