8

I walked down the hall quickly turning down a hall I saw Quinn running away from Puck quickly. "What was that about?" I asked. He looked at me skeptically as if he was debating on telling me "Nothing important." he grumbled looking away.

"What do you need?" he sternly asked "Wanna play video games at mines? I just got GTA V. I need to ease my mind so I figured we could play since Finn is no match. It's the online version." I informed him.

He nodded as we both headed for the school doors. "Do you know if Finn ever had sex with Quinn?" he asked as we got in my car "I don't keep up with my twins sex life, dude. I mean they probably have, that is her boyfriend after all but he's still radiating virgin energy." I shrugged as I started the car.

I pulled out of the school parking lot as Puck messed with the radio, deciding on some classic rock, bopping his head to the music forcing me join along.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Quinn's POV

I watched as Griffin and Puck drove out of the school parking lot with crazy grins on their faces as the sang along with the music they were playing. Drowning out the noise of the strange women in my car.

"Are one of them the baby daddy?" the one in my front seat asked "What? No!" my head snapped in her direction "N-No, Finn is the dad." I said to her as my breathing got heavier "That's his brother and best friend." I said in disgust, mostly with myself.

There was awkward silence in the car for a little bit "Anyways, three times a day or your baby will be ugly." she said after pulling a pill bottle out of her bag. I just stared at her in shock "I don't understand. What do you want from me?" I asked in shock.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Griffins POV

The team was back at school for the game. I'm still not 100% on Kurt's plan but we'll see if it works. I looked out to the crowd waving to Rayna, she blew me a kiss in response.

The team was now in the starting circle giving each other what was supposed to be a pep talk from the QB "Well, I think we uh really came together as a group, as a team." Finn said with a smile.

"Yeah, a gay team. A big gay team of dancing gays." Puck spoke up causing his smile to fade "Seriously Finn it was fun in practice and all but we can't do that out here in front of everybody it'll make us even more of a joke." Tyler, our third choice goalkeeper spoke up.

"Come on guys we got this. Show a little more enthusiasm." I said after Finn walked off with a pained look on his face. I followed after him on the field. Finn was getting his ass whooped on that field.

"Come on Finn get your ass off the ground and run like mom did after Darren!" I shouted at him. This game is not gonna be good. Third round and I swear I was tackled illegally. Wait, that's soccer, he's in the clear for now.

Twelve seconds on the clock and I'm about to give up. Finn decided we call the music after a short argument with Puck "Are you sure, dude?" I asked him, "Yeah." he nodded. We got in position before he made the call.

"Hut one, two, three, let's hit it!" he signaled over to the people controlling the speakers. The music started playing and I was really getting into it. I guess this isn't so bad.

I made eye contact with Rayna, catching her laughing with a blush on her face. My eyes slowly moved over to Quinn before I forced them away. "Hut!" Finn called signaling the start of the actual game. I kept my eye on the defense team and kept my eyes on the ball that Finn had.

I was close to the goal when Finn threw the ball. I caught it and made it to the goal "Fuck yeah!" I shouted running to Finn and pulled him in a huge hug "Yes!" Finn screamed. We're only waiting on Kurt now.

The field went silent as Kurt ran onto the field "Come on, Kurt. You got this." I whispered under my breath. He cued the music and did his dance before kicking the ball. The team watched in anticipation. My eyes landed on Rayna on the edge of her seat, when the whistle blew.

I looked up to see the ball going through the poles. The crowd roared in excitement. I ran up the bleachers past the cheerleaders meeting Rayna half way in a hug. She pulled back from the hug with a small smile "I'm so proud of you." she chuckled before pulling me into a deeper kiss.

I've never felt more happy to get in bed.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
The nexta day I was walking to the choir room with Matt, Mike, and Puck. "Hey guys, let's give a big glee welcome to our four new members fresh off their big win on Friday night. Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford, Mike Chang, and Griffin Hudson." Mr. Schuester said as we walked in the choir room.

Everyone stood in silence looking at us "Regionals here we come." he said with a soft smile. My eyes connecting with Rayna's. "Let's start today with Tonight from West Side Story." he stated after we walked to where we wanted to stand.

I stood next to Rayna, her hand tangled with mine. "Tina, show us what you got." he said with a guilty look. I looked down at Rayna with a happy smile. Dad would be proud of me.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄