14

"We would just like to say, although we find ourselves on opposite sides we hope you enjoy our number and we look forward to seeing yours aswell-" Rachel was cut short as Sue yelled at her "Get on with it! Enough with the jibba-jabba. Sing something!" she demanded.

I held in my laugh "Sue! You can't talk to kids that way." Mr. Schuester reprimanded. She placed her hand over her mouth causing me to snicker even harder "Their teenagers they can handle a little word whippings." I rolled my eyes.

The music started and was immediately over "Alright, that's it. Come on." Sue snapped her fingers in my face as I stared at Quinns annoyed expression on the stage. "He had a chance. Everyone up. We're leaving." she snapped again, I immediately stood up and followed her.

The music completely stopped as Finn stepped to the front of the stage "I'm sorry is there a fire?" Finn asked. Sweet innocent Finnocence. "No and that's the point there is no fire." she responded causing Mr. Schuester to slap his notebook close.

"You know, it's sad enough that me Sue's Kids are living in squalor and probably in food stamps." Sue stated. Mercedes looked offended "My dad's a dentist." she stated

"But for you to drag 'em in here and bore 'em to death, I won't stand for it. Come on kids. Out. We're going for coneys my treat." she said, turning away and heading towards the exit which I was already half way to. "Yes!" I whispered under my breath.

"Alright, that's it!" Mr. Schuester slammed his notebook down causing me to re-close the door and turn around "Damnit." I muttered "Really?" Sue asked "You know what, Sue? You've been pretty honest about your feelings for me so let me return the favor." he stood up fully.

Sue shrugged in response "You're rude, Sue. You have no class and you are a terrible teacher!" he argued "I have you know I have my PhD." she stated. "You got it online, Sue!" Schuester exclaimed.

"You are a failed performer, Will. You weren't good enough to make it in the real world. You're not even good enough to run this stupid little club that nobody cares about. Time after time Will, you fail." she argued back causing everyone to stare in shock.

William stepped closer to her "You spend every awaken moment of your life figuring out ways to terrify children to try and make you feel better about yourself and the fact you're probably going to spend the rest of your life alone!" Mr. Schuester stated as I walked up behind Sue.

"Don't talk to her like that!" I shouted in pure anger as Sue shoved him back and placed an arm in front of me, slowly moving me behind her. "You stay out of this Griffin." He shouted, pointing a finger in my face "Don't point at him!" Sue defended me "All he is, is your mole! He tells you everything!".

Suddenly we all started arguing back and forth. Everyone stood around watching. "Enough!" Finn shouted "I'm sorry Mr. Schue, Ms. Sylvester but if wanted to here mom and dad fight. Those of us who still have two parents would just stay home on pay day." Finn sighed.

"I agree!" Mercedes spoke up "Glee club is supposed to be fun and furthermore I don't like this minority business. I may be a strong proud black woman but I'm a lot more than that. I'm out." she stated as she turned to leave.

"M-m-me too." Tina agreed "Fellow glee clubbers it would be an honor to show you how a real storm out is done. I encourage you to follow my lead." Rachel said before storming out. We watched as everyone slowly filed out of the auditorium.

"Lil bro, come on. Let the adults talk." Finn nodded me over. I sighed before following him out.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I sat in the locker room skipping out on a glee class and just doing some math homework when I heard the door close. I looked up and didn't someone so I plugged my headphones back in, copying my homework to my laptop drive so I don't forget it when I go home seeing as I always manage to leave my notebook somewhere.

I heard shuffling so I lifted my head up slightly when I felt a cold rush wash over my head all the way down to my shoulders "What the fuck!" I shouted as I stood up. I wiped the sweet syrup out of my eyes. I blinked trying to regain my vision.

I made out the two figures of Azimio and Karofsky "You're in gay club now expect oneof these cold suckers to the face every morning gay boy." Azimio laughed "I am not gay!" I shouted in my defense "I'm bisexual." I stated "Yeah, and you'll be bi-yourself. No one is gonna want you." Karofsky laughed.

I snarked and grinded my teeth I'm anger "Except Lady Hummel, she'll want him. I heard you got a kid. Who's it with a guy?" Azimio laughed with Karofsky. Before I knew it I blanked out. My fist connected with Azimio's jaw and I elbowed Karofsky in the face.

I kicked Azimio onto the ground and grabbed Karofsky slamming him down on top of the groaning Azimio. I kicked Azimio in his nuts when he went to get up. I got on top of Karofsky and started punching him back to back until his nose started bleeding.

I stopped before he could get to a bruising point "Stay the fuck out of my life and mind your pathetic ones." I snarled. I spat on Azimio and kicked him again. I stormed out of the locker room, leaving the two groaning boys on the ground.

I stormed down the hall turning down one of the halls with lockers. I slammed one of the lockers shut "What did I tell you?!" I grinded my teeth at JBI "I-I-I-" he stuttered. "'I' what!" I yelled slamming my hand on his locker.

"I-I-I d-" he stuttered once again. I grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him up against the wall "I swear to God I will reach each strand of your disgusting red hair if you run that story!" I whispered aggressively. "I won't! Please just put me down." he pleaded.

I sat him down and stormed off to clean him up.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
We were back in the choir room with Mr. Schuester and Ms. Sylvester as he gave us a pep talk "-Because you're all minorities. You're in the glee club. Now, there are only fourteen of you and all you have is each other. So it doesn't matter that Rachel is Jewish, or that Finn is-" he trailed off.

"Unable to tell my rights from my lefts." he butted in, causing us to chuckle "Sure, or that Santana is latina, or that Rayna is Jewish, or that Griffin and Quinn-" he was cut off "Both have kids. Quinn is pregnant. Griffin has one back in Massachusetts." Sue announced causing us to pause.

"Sorry Q and G, it'll be all over this blog sphere by this afternoon. Now everybody knows. Including me." she said before getting up. I felt my heart drop. Not only at the fact of me having a kid being public but the fact Quinn is pregnant.

My head started ringing. I slowly stood up, walking to the front of the room. I took in my surroundings 'I took their virginity. Not once but twice and this is the result each time." I looked back at Quinn then to Finn with tears streaming down my face before running out.

I'm so disgusted with myself.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I leaned against my locker watching Finn comfort a crying Quinn as Rayna comforted me. I pulled my locker open and grabbed my phone. I couldn't do it anymore. I need to see my baby boy.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

(Quinn's holding Griffin's hand in the end also but he's dancing with Rayna)