3-Showmance

I walked down the school hall, Brittany by my side. She's been holding onto my arm all day. Puck soon walked up to us "Your first job rookie. All you have to do is follow my lead." he said as he handed me a cup filled to the brim with slushie.

Brittany let go of my arm and skipped off somewhere. Puck and I began walking down the halls with some of the team behind us "Who is it for this time?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. "You'll know." he assured me as we turned down a hall.

I saw Quinn talking to that obnoxious girl as we got closer she started walking backwards as soon as she turned around Puck splashed her soon followed by me. I shrugged as I looked inside the cup, high-fiving Puck after.

"Not gonna lie I've been kinda waiting to do that." I said as we laughed together.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

I sat in the back of math class trying to figure out how my teacher got his answer that was very wrong. I raised my hand "Yes Griffin?" he asked pointing to me "Isn't the answer supposed to be x = 6?" I asked confused.

He looked at me with an annoyed look "Well since you think you know everything Mr. Hudson how about you come solve it." he said sarcastically while pointing the sharpie to me then the board in a swooping motion.

I shrugged and stood up I got out of my seat and walked to the front of the classroom where he stood. I plucked the marker from his hand and walked up to the board and started to solve it.

"So the equation is 3x + 5 = 2x + 11 and the answer is x = 3." I stated before erasing what was on the board and began writing down the equation again. Our teacher went to speak again before I cut him off "Don't worry I'ma show you how I got that." I waved him off.

"To solve the equation, we want to get x by itself on one side of the equation. The first step is to simplify both sides by combining like terms. Subtracting 2x from both sides, we get; 3x + 5 - 2x = 11

Simplifying further by combining like terms, we have; x + 5 = 11. Subtracting 5 from both sides, we get; x = 6. However, we always need to be careful and check our answers. Substituting x = 6 back into the original equation, we get; 3(6) + 5 = 2(6) + 11

If you simplify, you'd get; 18 + 5 = 12 + 11. So this leads to 23 = 23. Since the left-hand side equals the right-hand side, we know that x = 6 is a valid solution. Therefore, the answer x = 3 is incorrect, and there is no solution to the equation. And that Mr. Baker is how to solve a math problem you should have known in seventh grade." I finished as the teacher looked startled.

I looked around the classroom seeing other kids holding in their laughs. I walked back to my seat that just so happened to be in between the Unholy Trinity. Quinn and Santana on my right Brittany on my left.

As I sat down they all turned to me. "That was really hot." Brittany said as she played with my hair "Thanks bubs." I replied with a light blush. "Hey Griff. We wanted to know if you would be interested in joining Glee with us?" Quinn asked, leaning over Santana.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow "No way. I'm just starting to actually climb my way to the top. I'm not getting one of those cold kissers to the face." I whispered back with a scoff.

"Well your girlfriend and your brother are in the club." Santana spoke up. I turned to Brittany who was fiddling with my pencil "Gummy bear, do you care if I join glee with you?" I asked her "mm-mm." she shook her head with a shrug.

I turned back to Santana and Quinn "See. Also Finn had no choice." I added with a shrug "Well we're only still debating on it. If your mind changes-" Quinn started only to be cut off "No thanks Quinn. I'm not interested. I've finally got to a good spot on this school's tier list I'm not gonna drop it all just so you can stop being your boyfriends gay beard." I said before the bell rang.

I packed up my stuff and left.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
'My mom always said my pops swore he was the toughest man in highschool when he bought the first place he can call home I wish I could have met the guy.' I thought to myself

I walked into the brand new apartment I just rented out it was two bedrooms and one bath which is just enough for me it wasn't too small or too big it was spacious enough for me. I've already moved my stuff in and everything has been furnished except for the second room.

 I've already moved my stuff in and everything has been furnished except for the second room

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄Somehow I managed to get in the Celibacy Club

Somehow I managed to get in the Celibacy Club. Obviously my mom wasn't very strong on Christianity. Don't get me wrong she believes in it but she isn't the strongest Christian. But I was dragged into the club by Finn.

It wasn't that bad. No one in this club got picked on, except JBI, because it was led by Quinn Fabray. The first half hour we spent it separate. Girls in one room boys in another. Puck started talking about Santana bending over the other day and her ovaries?

It was pretty clear she bent over for me. But I'll let him dream. Then the guys started talking about how to last longer in bed. It was clear these dudes have never gotten anything good out of these highschool girls. Or 'Cougars' for that matter.

"How about trying to last longer. It's not that hard." I said with a shrug as they all turned to me "Well it really is." Finn said. I rolled my eyes at how ridiculous he sounds "If it ain't that good there's no reason it should be ending in 30 seconds top." I said with a roll of my eye as the timer went off in the room.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
We were now in the main room with the girls. Quinn was filling up balloons and handing them to random people "Let's pair up for the 'Immaculate Affection.' Now remember if the balloon pops the noise makes the angel's cry." she stated before turning to Finn.

Santana came up to me holding a balloon "Wanna be my partner?" she asked with a soft smile. I shrugged in response. She placed the ball in between us and we somewhat awkwardly grinded on each other.

This wasn't going to end well because I was wearing a spikey belt and we all know how balloons react to spikes. Soon two balloon pops resounded around the room "Finn!", "Griffin!" Santana and Quinn shouted in unison.

"It was my belt." I stated calmly, lifting my shirt so my belt was more visible. "It must have hit my zipper." Finn lied. Suddenly Rachel went on a rant about how this club is a joke and how girls want sex just as much as guys.

"The hobbit knows too much." I said jokingly after she stormed out.