35-Laryngitis

Puck walked into the choir room and I had to do a double take. "What the fuh?" I murmured. "Does this mean the baby won't have a Mohawk now?"

Quinn hit me in the chest.

Okay yeah this is not it I'm out.

__________________________________

I watched as Puck got tossed in the dumpster by some nerds. "Scatter freaks!" I shouted and they all ran off. I peered over the dumpster at Puck and held out my hand.

He looked at me like I was crazy "You gonna take it or not, bald boy?" I ushered him.

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him out of the dumpster "Ugh I stink." he said as he sniffed himself.

"You think?" I said as I covered my nose. "Why were you eye balling Mercedes?" I questioned him.

"No reason." he shrugged.

I gave him a quick glance "Look, I don't care who you date. But don't hurt Mercedes. She's sweet, nice, and caring. Not to mention she's really vulnerable with her love life." I stated as I glared at him.

"Ok got it. Jeez go check on your possible baby mama." he brushed me off.

"She's your possible baby mama too." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever." he chuckled.

"Not friends! Just a good samaritan." I said as I walked off.

__________________________________

"I'm very disappointed in you guys." Mr Schuester began.

I sighed as I leaned back in my chair "Can't believe you narced on us." Finn said to Rachel.

"Remember when Rachel left the group we should do that again it was fun wasn't it." I said from the seat next to Finn.

"Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. I'm tired of carrying your weight." Rachel blurted.

"No one asked you to." I shrugged. Finn nodded in agreement.

"Regionals is in a months, guys." Rachel added.

"I'm just trying to understand what's going on here." Mr. Schuester stated "Finn, why did you stop singing?" he questioned.

"'Cause you started giving all the male leads to Jesse. It kind of shook my confidence you know." he explained.

"What difference does it make?" Santana spoke up "Everyone knows that my job here is to look hot." she added.

"Who lied to you?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me. The nerve.

"My baby hormones are making me moody." Quinn said as she looked around the room.

"I can vouch. She yelled at me for burning my toast this morning." I raised my hand.

"There are so many lyrics." Brittany said.

"I have a son." I explained my reason

"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link." Mr. Schuester pointed out "A glee club is about a myriad of voices coming together as one. All right?" he explained further. "This ends now." he stated.

"Which is why your assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that represents how you see yourself, where you are in your lives right now. Your voice. Then... You're going to stand up here and sing your hearts out. All of you." he explained.

"Solos? In front of everyone?" Kurt asked "The Glee Club has lost its voice. It's time for us to get it back." Mr. Schuester nodded.

"Wait do we have to write the song?" I asked.