6

I stood in the door as I watched this oompa loompa guy hand out papers to the Glee club. Finn has managed to drag me along somehow. "This is what you're going to be eating for the next six months." the short stacked pancake dude said.

"Um, mine just says coffee." Aretha informed him as if he didn't know what he put on the paper "What's smelt?" wannabe main character asked. "A pungent low-carb fresh water fish. That's how I got these bad boys." I smirked lifting my shirt and showing off my abs.

I could see Brittany pout at the sight she's been hella upset ever since Santana relayed the message. The Clorox wipe container looked over at me "Are you in this club?" he asked "Hell no." I replied.

He turned back to the club "Okay, let's start with today's business. Artie you're cut, you're not trying hard enough." he said as bluntly as the blunts I roll under the bleachers. "At what?" Motor kid asked "At walking. Can't be wheeling you around every number. Throws off the whole dynamic and it's depressing." he stated.

Okay that was just cruel the kid is doing what he loves and you just kick him out? Low blow dude. "So you're kicking him out?" Car brand asked "Mhm, also you. You's got's to go Effie." Once again low blow.

Mercedes made an offended face and was about to retort when mini fridge cut her off, but the baby butt face cut him off "You can't just kick people out of Glee club because you don't like the way they look." I gotta admit that the kid has some bite.

"Uh why don't you shut your face gash and stay away from aerosol cans because you can burst into flames at any second." It wasn't as low this time "You three you're great you're perfect. Seriously, don't change a thing." I stifled a laugh at his words causing Santana to glare at me.

He moved down the line to what looks like it has been ran over ten times "Uh you ugh nose job." he said in disgust. But big doofus stepped in "Now just hold on a second." Finn tried to stop him "Huh? What was that Frankenteen? Why don't you wipe that dopey look off your face and get some lotion for those knuckles you've been dragging on the ground." he went too far.

"Ayo, that's my brother, watch your mouth you block head." I countered "How about you get a haircut." he basically demanded "How about you stop wearing toupée's. My hair is better than yours if I was to grow my hair out it would be full, you'd look like Einstein." I cut him off.

Suddenly the Glee club kids started standing up for themselves. Quinn looked at me with a raised eyebrow "-I feel like a woodland creature!" he exclaimed "You feel like one I think you look like one the feelings are mutual, oompa loompa." I snarked.

Shortstack original started defending the classroom. "And I'm taller than you." she smirked while standing in his face.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Finn just decides to drag me around anywhere now I'm at a performance with the Acafellas? I think that's what it's called at least. They weren't bad. I was definitely singing along, kinda.

Once the performance finished I met Finn in the back "You were amazing!" I exclaimed as we hugged "Thanks, lil man!" he said with that familiar dopey grin. "How about we celebrate with bread sticks?" I asked with a smile "Yes!" he replied happily as we left.