31-Home

"I have one final announcement before we all leave." Mr. Schuester said before we could all leave the choir room "We can't use the auditorium for the next week." he announced.

I looked up bewildered "But that's garbage. How are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?" Finn spoke up.

I sat up in my chair "The Cheerios need it to practice in." he stated "I wish I could Cheerios up and spit 'em out." I said causing Quinn, Brittany, and Santana to look at me.

"If they're not honey nut oats I don't want 'em." I said with a shrug. "I recommend a sit-in." Rachel stood up from her chair. "I recommend you sit down. Fanning your stench all up over here." I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"I recommend we torch the place." Puck said "No. Look, we've all faced adversity before, and we've come out stronger on the other end." Mr. Schuester said.

"The only thing that's come out stronger is Puck's mohawk from the amount of gel he puts in it." I said, earning a glare from the said boy.

"I'm going to check out a few off-site locations for us to use, just for the week. I promise I'll find us  new home." He said reassuring us. Not like I cared. I was only still here because Fallon actually seemed to enjoy the music.

The bell rang and we all got up filing out of the classroom. "Quinn can I talk to you really quick." I said as I noticed the girl walking with Santana and Brittany. She stopped in her tracks and turned to me "What's up Griffy?" she asked with a smirk as Santana and Brittany left.

"Stop with that nickname." I scolded softly but she just smiled in response "Anyways there's this lady my mom set me up with. She's a therapist by the name Gretchen Bennett. She's been helping me out alot lately and I think if we both go by and see her we can work out a little bit of our problems." I offered.

I watched as Quinn thought it over before nodding softly "Sure. I don't see what could go wrong with it. Just us discussing stuff. I'm fine with it." She said "Ok. Cool. I'll pick you up at 4." I said before walking off "Ok." She nodded.

__________________________________

I watched as a whole bunch of furniture was loaded out of our house "Why are y'all so upset? It's not y'all beds." Our mom said after taking one look at us and walking into the living room. I sat on the door steps as Finn followed her.

"Don't you have any feelings about it? It's yours and dad's honeymoon set. Griffin and I were conceived in that bed." Finn reasoned "We were conceived on a pinball machine did I not tell you this already." I said as they walked by me.

"Well... I think that's everything." Some dude said as he walked back in "You mentioned something about the recliner?" He asked "Oh, yeah." our mom nodded. "It doesn't look like much, but the parts all work." she said.

"Ooh, my wife would love this. Sciatica." the guy said "Mom, no!" Griffin said as he stormed over to the two "It's not for sale." Griffin said to the guy. The guy raised his hands in surrender and backed off.

Mom gave me a knowing glance "Finn, can we talk really quick. Upstairs." I said as I stood up. He nodded and followed me upstairs "Wassup Griff?" He asked as we reached the top of the stairs "Look I know you care and everything but we gotta let mom do what she wants to do." I stated.

"She's throwing away memories." he said angrily "I get it, Finn. But she's grieving also. That was her husband! We never even met the guy but we know he's our dad. We can't force her to keep things that's keeping her chained down." I stated.

"I get it you don't wanna let go. But you have to at some point. Let her make these decisions." I said softly. Instead of a simple nod he pushed me away and stormed downstairs to go confront mom.