36

When push comes to shove... literally. I jumped out of my seat and pulled Santana away from Mercedes to avoid the two fighting.

"Seriously, this ends now!" Mr. Schuester shouted as I held a visibly angry Santana Lopez.

"Talk to the stick figure." Mercedes said, gesturing to Santana.

"Please, for the love of God stop." I said to Santana as I felt her yank away again.

"You can go at it in a song, but that is it." Mr. Schuester said.

"Enjoy it while you can, Weezie. His hair is already starting to grow back." Santana said as she began to walk away.

I stood there and shook my head as Mercedes tried to grab after her.

Who in their right mind fights over Puck.

All he has are those stupid muscles and hideous Mohawk.
__________________________________

I looked around the room frantically as I looked for my cellphone. Fallon laughed as I tossed stuff around. "What are you doing?" Quinn questioned me from the doorway.

"Lookin' for my phone. I can't find it." I grumbled.

"It's on the kitchen table." she said calmly.

I looked up in comic relief "What would I do without you." I smiled as I ran out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

I could hear Quinn following behind me with a babbling Fallon on her hip. I grabbed my phone off the table and began typing a message "4:30. 4:30? 4 fucking 30!" I exclaimed in panic. "It's 4:26 man, why didn't he text sooner?" I whined.

"Watch your language. And what's at 4:30?" Quinn asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Finn took Rachel to go see an old friend of ours and decided to invite me. Turns out I missed the deadline." I sighed.

Quinn rolled her eyes in obvious annoyance "If it isn't work, it's staying after school for football practice, if it is isn't that it's hanging out with Finn when are you ever just gonna stay home with me and Fallon?" She asked rhetorically.

"Look I'm a busy man now after highschool glee won't be an option and neither will be football. I'll be going off to college seeking higher education. It's best I save up money now and get myself used to the work ethic." I said quietly.

"What do you mean football won't be an option? I thought that was your passion." she asked confused.

"Football is a rough sport and in order to be able to provide for Fallon, myself and our possible family I have to have a job where I'm not gonna become paralyzed. The friend Finn took Rachel to visit, we met him at a football camp last summer. One wrong accident and now he's paralyzed from the shoulders down." I explained.

"Oh, Griffin." Quinn hummed sorrowful "I-I didn't know." she apologized.

"It's fine. I get it. I'll make more time for you, Fallon, and Marvin or Bella." I said with a smile.

Quinn frowned "We are not gonna name this baby Marvin nor Bella ever. I don't care if that was our only option."
__________________________________

"Puck!" I shouted for the boy that stood by his locker texting on his phone.

He looked up and smirked "What's up loser?" He asked.

I stood in front of him and took a deep breath "Look. I'm starting to come to terms with this whole baby mama situation and as a little humbling for myself...."

I pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to him. He took the paper and scanned it over. He looked up in disbelief "Are you serious right now?!"

I nodded "I did a little talking with Burt and managed to get you a job at the mechanic shop so you can help out with medical bills." I explained.

He looked back down at the paper in disbelief "This is the nicest thing someone has done for me. Thanks so much bro." he patted me on the shoulder softly.

"You're welcome. Obviously I feel like you need training so I'll train you so you don't blow up somebody's car." I sent him a tight lipped smile before walking off in the opposite direction, leaving him standing there in shock.

I walked up to Quinn who was holding Fallon and struggling to open her locker. I took Fallon from her "Wassup, lil man?" I smiled at the boy as I fixed his button up shirt that matched mine. "Dada!" He squealed happily.

Did I mention he said his first word already. "I can't wait until you grow up some more lil dude. We're gonna terrorize everyone that walks these halls." I said to him.

"Please don't say stuff like that to him you're gonna be a bad influence on him." Quinn said as she rummaged through her locker.

I feigned being shocked "I am the most perfectest father ever. Aren't I, Fallon?" I asked the boy who just giggled.

"Dadadada!" he clapped.

__________________________________

Go follow👹