13-Throwdown

We were all sitting in the choir room without Sue "As we head into sectionals, I wanna get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing." Mr. Schuester stated as he sat in front of us.

He glanced around the room "Is there anything? Any music particular that you guys wanna do?" he asked. Mercedes slightly raised her hand "Can we maybe try something a little more.. black?" Mercedes asked as Mr. Schues jaw dropped.

"I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes." Kurt stated "It's glee club, not crunk club." Rachel commented looking down at Mercedes "Racially Motivated." I said in a sing-song voice.

Mr. Schuester sent me a scolding look "No, but being for real. I think less lovey-dovey songs would be appreciated and more heartfelt relatable songs not everyones in love. Yes black music is awesome I'm a huge fan but something more powerful and taking motivation from bad times would be a great start in my opinion." I stated as I leaned back in my chair.

"Don't make me take y'all to the carpet." Mercedes said, turning back to look at us. I could tell she was joking with me but she was dead serious with Rachel. Kurt snapped in Rachel's face and did a little finger thing together.

I looked around the room taking my attention away from everything else and noticing how Quinn sat in between Finn's legs, how her Cheerios outfit fit her perfectly, her ponytail bringing out her defined jawline, and lastly her green eyes that could entrance anyone in a second.

I was snapped out of my staring daze by Matt elbowing me in my side. "Ow!" I hissed. He pointed towards the door where Rayna had just walked in, looking as tired as ever.

She walked over to me and sat in my lap. I frowned softly feeling her body radiating with heat. She was having another episode. I gently rubbed her back as she placed her head in the crook of my neck.

My chocolate eyes connected with hazel ones over her head. Everyone's head turned to face us but the attention was taken off us when Mr. Schuester spoke up again.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Ladies choice. Heads." Coach Sylvester said, flipping a coin up in the air. Mr. Schuester caught the coin "Heads." he said with a sigh "Awesome." Coach Sylvester said before turning back to the class.

Everyones attention on here "Alright, the following students have been selected for a special elite glee club called 'Sue's Kids'." Coach Sylvester announced. "Hold on, we agreed not to split up the group." Mr. Schuester reminded.

She rolled her eyes "Oh come on, Will, give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities I can help this pathetic group of mouth-breathers place at sectionals." Sue said.

Mr. Schuester scoffed "We can't even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club Sue. It's against the rules." he stated. I raised my hand "Actually it's not. If you actually take a look at the show choir rule book they provide in the club rule book section of the library it states on page twenty-four, I believe, provision 14, second addendum, Twelve members much perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song." I informed him.

Coach Sylvester pointed towards me "Exactly." she said tossing him the rule book "Take notes from the bisexual." she said, turning back to him. I frowned deeply at the nickname. I'm always on Sue Sylvester's side though.

Mr. Schuester snapped the book close and placed it on the piano "Fine." he sighed rubbing his beardless butt chin "Okay, just go ahead take all the football players and your Cheerios." he said, defeatedly taking a seat at the piano.

Coach Sylvester slid on her glasses and grabbed a piece of paper "Alright everybody, listen up, when you hear your name called cross over to my side of this black shiny thing." she stated causing me to chuckle.