22

I watched as the kids tied Quinn to a chair. "Griffin help!" she whined "I'm sorry this is hilarious. I told you, you should have been the cowboy with me." I chuckled "Ha Ha Ha. Hilarious now please get them to stop." she replied sarcastically.

I noticed Quinn looking past me "Stop that! Not the table!" she shouted as I untied the knot "Think of something!" she exclaimed as the kids continued to run wild "Hey, Kids. Who likes music." I smirked "I do." the kids smiled "Okay, well then sit down." I said pointing to the sofa.

The kids sat down as I grabbed my guitar from behind the other sofa.

"Sing it again." the kids begged. After singing we managed to get the kids to eat, take a bath and go to bed. I was currently cleaning up the kitchen when Quinn walked in "Hey." she smiled "Wassup?" I asked "Nothing." she smiled as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

I softly frowned "Was- Was there a secret meaning in that song. Are you really keeping her?" I asked. She nodded with a soft smile. I smiled back happily wasting no time engulfing her in a hug. She giggled as I picked her up and spun around.

I sat her back down on the ground. We looked deeply into each other's eyes. Before I knew it we were kissing. Before the kiss could deepen the front door opened. Kendra and Terri walked into the house "Where are the kids?" they asked "Asleep." I responded.

They basically ran to the room where the kids were. Quinn and I followed behind "I think this is the first time they have all been asleep at the same time. What's that smell?" Kendra said "Soap and cleaning supplies." Quinn interjected "You got them to take a bath?" Terri asked.

Quinn and I nodded softly. "What are you, an exorcist?" Kendra asked in surprise "Maybe." I shrugged.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Whew. Tonight was something that will forever be remembered in our history books." I said with a yawn as Quinn and I got ready to leave Kendra's home. "I was kinda taken by surprise when you actually got them to calm down." Quinn smiled up at me.

I scoffed lightly"Are you kidding me. That was all you. I need you to sing me to sleep at some point." I chuckled as she smiled softly "What was that?" she asked "What was what?" I responded cluelessly.

She shook her head "The kiss. What was that?" she repeated "Quinn, whether you want to accept it or not. I'm in love with you and no matter how hard you try to push me away I'm always gonna get closer." I shrugged. She smiled up at me before hesitantly pecking my lips as we left.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Quinn's POV

Santana slammed my locker shut. Nearly jamming my fingers "Keep your paws off my man. Clear?" she snarled with a scoff "Who's your man?" I asked "Don't play stupid, tubbers. Oh, and for the record, asking someone to babysit with you is super '90s." she said, clearly hinting that supposedly Griffin is her man.

I rolled my eyes "I happen to know that Griffin cares about me." I snapped "Oh, wake up! While you two were babysitting, Griffin and I were sexting." Santana glared "Sexting?" I asked "Sexy texting. Seriously, what era are you from? While you two were 'playing house', Griffin and I were trading super-hot texts. Why don't you check his cell phone? 'cause my sexts are too hot to erase." Santana explained before leaving.

I could feel my temperature rising in anger. I can't believe I let that idiot kiss me.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ "Thank you all for coming. We are so honored to have you guys here. So, without further ado, I present the New Directions." Mr. Schuester said. I couldn't even stand to look at Griffin right now. And the nerve he has to smile at me.

I want to scream.

There was intermittent clapping from Mr. Schue and Haverbrook.

Haverbrook starts performing and signing Imagine by the Beatles; Mercedes joins in and starts singing; Soon the rest of us follows her lead and we all get up and start signing with Haverbrook; It was... beautiful.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

I quickly walked up to Griffin in the hallway and grabbed his phone "Hey, Q. What'cha doing?" he asked "You lied to me." I snapped "Ok I see what this is about. Look Santana has been after me for the longest. I didn't give in and I won't. The last time we slept together was so long ago. I didn't even respond to the messages." he clarified.

I looked back at the texts from Santana. "I can't block her because we have an upcoming astrology project together." he explained. I nodded gently in understanding "I'm sorry." I apologized "It's alright. I get it you're having a hard time trusting me. But just know I'd never put you in a position like that. Trust me I'm not like Puck. I know how to resist females." he said softly.

I gently rolled my eyes in a playful manner "Really?" I asked sarcastically, glancing down at the medium sized baby bump. "Okay, well, maybe I couldn't resist you. But I know when I want something, nothing can tempt me and drag me away from it." he chuckled lightly.

God, his laugh. I would do anything to hear it. This is so wrong. I'm crushing on my boyfriend's brother. But it feels so right.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Griffin's POV

"I know it's tempting to give up and it's easy. But keep trying, it might be hard but it's so worth it in the end. You'll never know where you'll end up. I know for a fact that I can't see what my future beholds but Everytime I door closes another one opens."