4

"Why the fuck am I here?" I questioned "We need you to show us how to be sexy for the pep assembly." Finn piped up "Dude, ew no. I hate Glee and this club shouldn't be a thing" I defended, my nose turning up in disgust.

"We'll give you our lunch money for the next four weeks, no need for slushie threats." Kurt offered "You got yourself a deal, porcelain doll." I said with a nod. I'm tired of spending money on slushies.

"Yes!" they cheered in unison. "Watch and learn, pipsqueaks."

(Focus on the guy in the blue shirt)

After I finished they all clapped and applauded me "Seriously, why don't you join glee?" Mercedes questioned "Because you're losers." I said before walking out.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
It's now time for the pep assembly and Mr. Figgins was making the announcement of the toilets being broken before handing the microphone to Mr. Schuester "Uh, hi. When I went to school here, Glee Club ruled this place. And we're on our way back." he started.

I don't know why but I had to make a comment "When was that, the 17th century?!" I shouted causing some Snickers amongst the crowd. Obviously Figgins dusty barnacle ass wasn't happy. "Whoever said that has detention for three weeks!" he warned.

Mr. Schuster continued his speech "But we need some recruits to join the party.", "No one is joining that dusty shit." I whispered to Santana from my spot in between Coach Sue and Brittany, completely forgetting the convo we had earlier.

"Now I could tell you all about how great Glee is, but, uh I think I'ma let some friends of mine show you instead." he said before walking away "It's not. If he did it would literally be one word 'Uh'." I said causing a snicker from next to me.

Turning to find Sue as the corporate. Soon the curtains opened. I don't know if what I did made this show any better but the positions are horrible. And..the song is even worse not to mention the choreography.

I think Quinn and Sue were terrified. Santana and Britt were just lost. I quickly covered her eyes mid performance. The girl might be cluelessly cute but she knows sex when she sees it.

At least Figgins enjoyed himself. I don't even think it was the performance that got everyone to clap I think it was the fact that some form of sex and JBI screaming 'Yes' was involved.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I was laying in my bed with Britt laughing at baby photos of each other. "This one of you is so cute." I said with a small smirk "Ew! Put that away!" she said referring to the baby photo of her holding a crab "Wow, I wish I knew baby Tana." I said while pointing at a picture of her and Britt as kids.

"No you don't. She was the same as now if not meaner." Brittany pouted "Aww was she mean to my gummy bear?" I teased before pecking her lips softly. She laid her head on my chest, going completely silent.

"Quinn, Tana, and I decided to join Glee." she blurted out "What? Britt once you join that club there's no going back. You'd be a loser and I can't date a loser. It'll bring down my rep, man." I shot up out of instinct.

"But I won't be a loser I'll be on the Cheerios." she looked up at me with a pouty face "Yeah, you won't be thinking that when you have slushies to the face." I shook my head in disbelief "But you could protect me." she said before grabbing my hands.

I looked in her eyes to see nothing but fear "Bubs, I'm not gonna leave you just because of this. I just care about our reps. You know how important it is." I said with a sigh "I know, but can you come watch us addition." she asked softly "Fine." I sighed and shrugged.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
The girls finished their audition and managed to get into the club. I'm worried for them. This school is full of assholes and once word gets out they joined glee they'd lose their rep for sure.

I'm currently sitting in the locker room zoned out. Brittany's been arguing with me a lot over joining Glee and now I'm contemplating if I should. I shouldn't be thinking about this. The answer should be 'no'.

But Brittany is too sweet and she really wants me to join. I huffed in annoyance before closing my locker. Azimio walked up to me with Karofsky behind him. "Your brother is officially a Lima loser." he said as Karofsky chuckled behind him.

I rolled my eyes at their words "Yo, watch it. He's still my brother. You don't wanna be on the verge of an ass whooping yo mama shoulda gave you a long time ago." I gritted out while shoving him back.

"Why don't you go and join, what was it again, the gay club?" He scoffed, shoving me back "You're a waste of space on this team." he shrugged while crossing his arms.

I leaned against my locker watching his movements "Oh, please. I've done more for this team than either of you have." I stated, pointing a finger in his face "And we both know that's a fact." I hissed.

He slapped my finger out of his face while grinding his teeth "Go on join the club gay kid." he laughed with Karofsky "You're a Lima loser now. Welcome to the real world." Karofsky laughed before they both walked off.

I groaned in annoyance before turning back to my locker and punching it out of anger. "This is bullshit!" I huffed before walking out of the locker room.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
As I walked past the auditorium the next day I heard muffled music. I decided to go inside and check it out since I'm skipping World History anyway.

I looked down at the stage to see a couple of the Glee kids singing. I slowly swayed to the song my mind wandering back to when I watched Quinn and Finn in the halls with bubbling jealousy.

I'm not gonna lie this girl had vocals. 'Impressive Rachel.' I nodded to myself.