16

"Dude! No!" I shouted at Finn "We walk back into that room we're forever Lima losers I can't have that." I told him "Think about it. Glee is not guaranteed to get you nowhere in the future. Football can, we have scholarships. I don't know about you but that's the free education that we've earned." I stated.

"But- What about Quinn and Rayna?" he asked "Rayna and I are not dating. She's obsessed with me and I feed her obsession, no big deal." I shrugged, rolling my eyes "Just- Realize the better option before it's too late." I shook my head before walking off.

But Finn caught up to me "Footballs our life. If we don't have football, we have nothing to bond over." he smiled. I smiled back "You're making a good choice bro." I patted him on the shoulder.

I still had this animosity against him but it was starting to become an on and off thing. I noticed over the week how close he is with Rachel. Almost as of their dating, even if she is flirting with Puck now. It's still weird.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Do we really have to do this. I mean we left the club that should be all that matters." I argued. Karofsky grabbed my shirt and Azimio held my arms "You're gonna do it and you're gonna do it to that gay kid." he snickered.

"Kurt? N-No he's too sweet and innocent for another one of those! Please not Kurt. How about Rachel?" I pleaded "If you have loyalty for your team you'll do it." Karofsky spat. He pushed me to the ground next to Finn.

There were too many players in this wretched game. I couldn't fight back "You played it smart this time." I said, rolling my eyes and walking out of the room with Finn. A slushie filled cup in our hands.

We walked down the halls passing by Artie, Mercedes, and Tina who shouted and covered their heads, ducking. We turned down a hall approaching Kurt and Rachel. He turned and looked at us in shock "Do it." he said "Kurt, I really don't wanna do this. I tried to talk them into letting me slushie Rachel." I pleaded for his understanding.

"I really don't want to honestly. I know how picky you are on the products you use on your face." Finn explained "But you've been getting so much pressure from the gorillas on the football team. I guess they didn't appreciate me resigning from the team and choosing glee." Kurt deadpanned, staring off into the distance and awaiting the cold slushie to wash over him.

"Probably would have gone over better if you didn’t announce it in the showers." Finn shrugged "You are not about to slushie my man, Kurt." Mercedes spoke up from next to me "Why wouldn't they? They've made their choice." Rachel said, crossing her arms.

"He doesn't care about us "losers" anymore." she stated "No, that's not true, it's just if we don't do it, The guys on the team are going to kick the crap out of us." Finn shook his head as I nodded nervously. "Well, we can't have that, can we?" Kurt spoke up before taking the cups from Finn and I's hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked "It's called 'Taking one for the team'." Kurt said before dumping each of the slushies on him. Everyone gasped at his actions. Finn and I looked at each other. Feeling a pang of guilt "Now, get out of here." Kurt said after recovering from his initial shock.

Finn and I stuttered as we backed away "And take some time to think whether or not any of your friends on that football team would've done that for you." he stated before we turned and booking it down the hallway.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I stood at my locker, staring into the unknown for over ten minutes when my locker suddenly slammed shut "What are you doing?" I questioned Quinn "I really wanna talk to you." she stated as she pulled me down a less public hall.

I shrugged my shoulders "About what?" I asked "Look this baby isn't getting any cheaper. My parents are getting suspicious because of the eating problem. Also another ultrasound came today. I can't keep intercepting these so either you need to go up there and tell them to stop or else just take me." she explained.

I just stood there blankly, I guess what I was thinking, wasn't coming out of my mouth "Say something, Griffin." she pleaded "I- Yeah, I'm just still processing this whole issue. I'm so close to getting him. And her. Being able to hold them both and call them mine is a dream that I can only beg for." I explained with a sad smile.

Quinn smiled up at me. She pulled me into a soft hug before pulling away "You will. I promise. I just need to make it through these few months then she's all yours." Quinn whispered "Ours. She's all ours." I corrected. "Just uh- Just promise me that even though things are hard with the pregnancy, Cheerios, and..Finn, you won't give up. She's gonna need someone strong in her life and you're the strongest person I know. Jesus, if I was in your position I would've caved. You're amazing Quinn." I continued.

Quinn nodded softly, with tears in her eyes.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
A/N

This is so forced and late due. After this though, no more updates until the 16th. Promised. By then I'll have at least 4 episodes done which is 8 chapters maybe more.