10

I was walking down the hall when I saw Finn getting smacked by Rachel "Hands off my brother, dwarf!" I shouted at her as I walked up to them. I walked up to Finn "What did you do now?" I asked in boredom.

He stuttered in shock "I-I don't wanna talk about it." he said "Dude come on I'm your brother." I placed a hand on his shoulder "I said no!" he stated angrily. Shoving my hand off his shoulder and walking down the hall.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" I whispered to myself as I walked in the opposite direction.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
We were standing in the choir room practicing vocal warm-ups when Mr. Schuester walked in "The house is packed. You guys are gonna kick butt tonight. You first performance in front of a real audience, I can't wait. You guys are gonna love it." he walked in excitedly.

"W-wheres April?" he asked, looking around "Yee-haw! Right on cue as usual." April said, entering on cue "Hey there Roller Boy, Handsome, ooh I like that color, have y'all been working on the moves we talked about." she greeted everyone, lastly Puck and I. Pulling Puck into a kiss then me.

Mr. Schuester pulled her away from the club "Honk!" she squished Kurt's nose. I looked down to see Ray giving me a glare "I don't know what you're talking about." I said looking away and straight forward as if I was in the military.

Ms. Pillsbury walked into the room after April told Brad to 'Hit it'

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Is this hat, right?" I asked myself "I can't figure it out it looks funny." I groaned, hearing a giggle from behind me made me turn around. "Let me fix it." Quinn said as she took in my appearance.

She took the hat and flipped it inside out "That's flimsy material." I said. She chuckled lightly "Yeah, it is." she smiled softly "There ya go cowboy." she grinned "Thanks, miss." I joked "You're welcome, mister." she joked back.

We pulled away from each other and got ready to go on stage. This is gonna be a blast somewhat.

"And the crowd went wild!" Finn and I shouted walking back stage "That was awesome!" Rayna laughed holding onto my arm. I smiled down at her "Damn right it was." I chuckled as her blue eyes glistened under the light.

I leaned down and pecked her lips. My eyes roaming around the room connecting with hers. I pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily "You okay?" she asked "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I sighed deeply "Let's join the rest of the team, shall we." I asked softly.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
We're all dressed in our next costume attire "They loved us!" Artie exclaimed, rolling up to Mr. Schuester. "We're a hit." he put his hand up for a high-five.

Which Mr. Schuester gave him "W-W-Wheres April?" Tina asked with a confused smile "You were right Mr. Schue. She'd massacre Mariah in a diva-off." Kurt stated causing me to chuckle.

"Sure she would. She hasn't impressed me to that level yet." I said causing the rest of the team to laugh. "April is amazing." Mr. Schue shrugged "Uh oh what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked around the room with a guilty look "But she's not in the glee club anymore." he finished "No.", "Yes." Rayna's voice echoed over mine "It- I uh- I screwed bringing her here." he stated.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, you sure did. We need her now more than ever." I stated, unexpectedly, getting nods of approval from some of the team "I-It was about me and glee club is supposed to be about you guys. You don't need her to be great." he reminded us.

I scoffed in response "Yeah, not to mention the second act, but mentioning the second act. We need her." I spoke up "I'd just have to guy out there and tell them we had to cut the show short." he said much to our dismay "Hey guys, you were great, don't worry. There will be other performances." he said as Rachel stepped in.

"Excuse me? I think I might have a solution." she made her presence known "In show business when a star can't perform her understudy steps in. I'd be happy to go on for April if you let me." Rachel offered.

I smiled at this being an opportunity "Since when are you willing to be an understudy?" Mercedes spoke up. I looked around the room seeing everyone's judging facial expressions "Since I quit the play." she stepped further in the room.

"Really, why?" Kurt asked "I realized being a star didn't make me feel as special as being your friend." she clarified "If I let you down when you needed me the most, I'd never forgive myself." she stated.

I lightly tugged on my untied tie "I know all the words to the song." she smiled "You don't know the choreography." Quinn spoke up "Then we'll help her." I spoke up. Everyone's attention turned to me "Do you have any better ideas." I looked around scanning each of their faces.

"Go get dressed, Rachel." I nodded with a smile.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄