25-Sectionals

I walked down the hall with Fallon on my hip when Azimio approached me "Who's this? Your gay baby brother? Guess fag just runs in the bloodline." he asked "Dude chill the fu- frick out this is my son you're talking about. You mess with him you mess with me. Don't make me whoop your ahh- butt. Just because I have him in my arms doesn't mean my wedgies hurt any less." I cut myself off.

Azimio huffed before walking down the hall. "Let me hold him." I heard from behind me. I turned to see Quinn "No. You're already carrying one." I smirked. She lightly hit my shoulder "Give him." She begged. I rolled my eyes before letting her hold him.

His eyes lit up when he finally saw Quinn. She's like his best friend now and I'm the third wheel. I think it's some physcic thing because he knows there's another baby in her stomach. I don't know I just found an article on the web.

Quinn bounced him on her hip lightly "Do you think I'll be able to do this with two babies?" she asked "No. Because I won't let you." I said before grabbing Fallon back. She went to go reach for him again before I walked away "My son!" I shouted from down the hall as I positioned Fallon in one arm.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
We sat around in the Choir room waiting on Mr. Schuester to come in and announce the replacement. I watched as Puck and Quinn talked with each other. "Hey, guys? Let's, uh... Let's gather 'round. Well... I have found my replacement. So, give it up for Ms. Pillsbury." Mr. Schuester announced after entering fully.

I frowned as Brittany leaned over closer to me "She's the one they made me talk to when they found out I was keeping that bird in my locker." she whispered. I frowned even harder at the words that came out of her mouth.

I shook my head and decided to ignore the girl "So, do you even know anything about music?" Santana squinted. Before Ms. Pillsbury Dough could reply to Santana's comment Mr. Schuester spoke up first.

"Well... What's important is that she cares about you guys every bit as much as I do. Now... I-I don't know what the future holds for me, and for us, but I know, Saturday, you're going to make me proud. You guys are going to be great. So... Good-bye for now." Mr. Schuester waved before getting ready to walk out.

I propped Fallon up on my lap with a frown "What about our set list?" I asked with frown. Everyone humming in agreement "I... I can't help you with that. You've got to figure that out for yourselves. All right, guys." he stated before leaving.

We all reluctantly nodded "Well, we have to do "Proud Mary" in wheelchairs. That's in." Artie spoke up first. I nodded "Definitely. Who knew being in a wheelchair is fun. Sorry, Artie." I apologized. He waved me off with a shrug of his shoulders.

"And "Don't Stop Believing," for sure." Finn added on "What about the ballad?" Tina asked. Over the course of this week I noticed her stutter just up and left. "I would be thrilled to contribute a ballad from my repertoire." Rachel said enthusiastically.

I rolled my eyes at her words "That's Rachel. She makes dada wanna cut his ears off and jab freshly sharpened pencils in his eye balls." I said in a baby voice to Fallon. He just smiled widely and reached up to grab my nose.

Suddenly Mercedes stood up "Okay, you know what, Miss Bossy Pants? Enough. I've worked just as hard as you, and I'm just as good as you. You know, you always end up stealing the spotlight." she stated as she stood directly in front of Rachel now.

"Mercedes, do you honestly think you're as strong of a balladeer as I am?" Rachel asked before they started whispering. I looked at them with a raised eyebrow "Okay, um, Rachel? Why don't you let Mercedes give it a try?" Ms. Pillsbury stepped in.

Mercedes looked up at the woman "Thanks, Mrs. P." she said with a smile "Okay. Rachel." Ms. Pillsbury sent a tight lip smile to Rachel. Rachel huffed and went to stand off to the side. "Do I even need to tell you what song? Horns, strings, keep up." Mercedes said to Brad.