Just read this.

Disclaimer:

All rights are reserved by the author,

Federal copyright law provides that copyright protection subsists in original works of authorship.This means that a copyright protects the expression of an idea. Any expression or work of authorship is automatically and instantly protected once it is fixed in any tangible medium, such as on paper, video, audio, disk, tape, computer memory, etc. Examples of protectable works include books, advertisements, movies, games, educational materials, computer software, and even stuffed animals and dolls.

This story is still in the process of getting edited by the author so leaving any vulgar, obscene, or spoiler comments are inadmissible and can result to the author, KittyKattt_ to report said person to wattpad which can lead to a suspension of account or account elimination.

This all means that copying or translating this story in any way and on any website is not allowed. Anyone who violates any of these exclusive rights has infringed the copyright which can lead to punishment by law. Not only is it punishable by law, but as stated above failing to abide by these rights and requests can possibly lead to a suspension of account or account elimination.

This story is fiction which means that it is not real. If you have heard of any of the places, names, or schools in this story it is simply a coincidence. Nothing in this book is meant to hurt or offend anyone in anyway. If at some point the reader is offended the author is not liable. Since this story was started in the year of 2015 if anyone were to come across a story that is identical to this one or any story of the saga it is requested to contact the author and report them immediately. This story is the final installment of The Undercover Saga which was completely created by the author, KittyKattt_ so all the rights and guidelines stated above will apply to the other books as well.

© 2015 KittyKattt_

(TUS) The Undercover Saga Order:

1.) I'm a Model that's undercover as a Nerd
2.) I'm A Secret Agent Undercover In High School
3.) I'm A Girl Undercover In An All Boys School
4.) Getting Caught Undercover

But anyways,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

---------------------------------------

What if everything you thought was once okay wasn't anymore? Jesse Farone has been in jail for 9 years for helping hide the evidence of Miranda Salic's death. Getting out free from community service and all charges at age 28 he decides he has nothing left and becomes an illegal assassin. Smart huh? Though the question is who would hire an assassin? The one and only Katy Richards of course. But with Riley and Joey on the mission again they can easily stop him, right? Clover thompson-Carter or most know her as the famous model, Lucky is a target once again. But this time she's not the only target. It seems Jesse Farone has an interest in the one and only Claire Martez. What will Caiden think about this?

Now add in Mary and Damien let's just see where they fit in. This won't be any normal mission it will just be a blast from the past when reuniting with old enemies. The question is can you handle the lies, tears and blood? Looks like it's time to go undercover again, but this time will they get caught?