Stories Recap

A/N: Ello Loves! Here's three recaps of what happened in the first three stories, I'm a Model that's Undercover as the schools Nerd, I'm an Agent Undercover in High School and I'm a Girl Undercover in an All Boys School. I know it's been a while since some of you have read them and there are important things you need to remember and I also change some things so. . .

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3
---------------------------

Book One - Model Undercover: Clover Thompson, number one Victoria Secret Angel. She went undercover in her local high school, Falcon High as the schools nerd. Clover had a love of almost four years named, Damien. In the end she found out he only used her for fame and cheated on her with another girl. She met a certain bad boy at school named, Andrew Carter and his charming personality made her easily fall for the bad boy after a night spent in jail in New York. In jail she met two twins who go by the name, Chris and Jasmin who just so happen to live in California too. They suspiciously change to the same school as Clover but no one thinks anything of it.

Throughout the book Clover faces an unknown enemy that threatens her and makes her give up her secret to the whole school of who she actually is and tries to ruin her career. Towards the very end it is revealed that the unknown person terrorizing Clover is one of her best friends, Katy who just so happens to be the niece of Clovers manager. Both wanted to ruin her career and make Katy the number one model but failed completely when she only ended up replacing Mary with a new sweet manager named, Sarah. After everything is fixed and life is moving along normally years later Clover and Andrew get married and have two kids named, Aria and Xavier.

Book Two - Agent Undercover: Riley Scotts, number one agent in all of Europe's agency. She is the adoptive daughter of the head of EA, Cole. Riley and her partner, Joseph Maxwell get sent on a new mission with three other agents, Rachel, Emily and Matt, to go undercover in high school and find a group of drug dealers who are terrorizing people. The mission takes longer then expected and eventually Cole calls in another group of agents to help the case but in the end Riley and her team complete the mission without there competitions help, putting Jesse Farone, Taylor Jones, and Christopher Hall in jail. Jesse the leader of the dealers gets the longest sentence of nine years for being an accessory to murder.

Throughout the whole story Riley and Joey struggle to be together when feelings are not mutual at the start. But eventually the two do end up together. The book ends with all of the agents at the EA award ceremony just as Cole is about to announce the new owner of the agency.

Book Three - Girl Undercover: Claire Martez, average girl until she gets sent by her mother to go undercover in an all boys University. Her roommate just so happened to be the son of the school, Caiden Anderson. The cold hearted, bad boy and the girl don't get along great especially since Claire isn't use to pretending to be a guy. Caiden eventually finds out her secret and surprisingly doesn't tell anyone. The two bicker often especially while she's dating his best friend Nick. Towards the end of the story, Claire's best friend Eddie dies right after she gets caught being undercover and she deals with moving on with her life.

Eventually after some help from a therapist she does move on with her life. The book ends with the readers finding out Claire and Caiden do end up together, but it ends with Claire wondering will she ever have the relationship she really wants with Caiden.

----------------------------------------
A/N:Ello Loves! This is The fourth book of the undercover saga. I hope you all enjoy. Just so you know,you DO have to read the other three books in order to read this one. Because this book is all three of those books coming together.

But it's been over three years now so you all should know this is the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3