Chapter Six

•Claire's POV•

It's been two days since the whole fight with Caiden and the encounter with Clover. We have a meeting tomorrow with Riley, but the whole Jesse this was only one of my worries. This virus still hasn't went away and it seems to only get worse. I've been getting lightheaded at times and I'm still sore. I feel like someone who has been working out for hours going past their limits.

"What's wrong?" Caiden asked me running the back of his hand along my cheek. I closed my eyes and embraced the feeling, but opened them only a few seconds later.

Sitting up in the bed I bring my knees as close to my chest as I could not really caring that I was only in my underwear and bra. "I'm worried something's wrong with me. I'm throwing up almost everyday, I've been more tired then usual, my boobs are always sore, I'm so bloated all the time." I told him as tears filled my eyes. Remember that time that I said I pretty much never cry? Yeah, I don't know what happened. Caiden sat up looking worriedly at me.

"That's not some normal virus Claire." Caiden said and I squeezed my eyes closed." We're going to the doctor."

"It's not like I'm in pain. Like I said it will all pass." I told him as I felt him squeezing my hand. I didn't like feeling sick all the time. I swear whatever virus it is it really gave me some great symptoms.

"If you won't go to the doctor then I'm going to make you stay home from work until you're better." He told me and I shook my head.

"I'm suppose to be heading to a party with Clover and Riley tomorrow after our meeting." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What party or I think I should ask who's party?" He asked me, a hard edge to his tone.

"Jesse's." I told him biting my lip as I waited for his reaction.

"No drinking. That last thing I need to hear is that some fucker tried to mess with you." Caiden said glaring at the wall.

"I can handle myself, but if it helps you sleep better at night I won't drink tomorrow." I told him before I laid back down. He took it as a sign I was tired and turned off the light before joining me.

"Hey Caiden?" I said suddenly and since I was so close to him I could see him raising an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Will you go get me some fries from McDonalds?" I asked and he stared at me like I was crazy. Which I promise you I'm not, it's just called having sudden cravings.

"Are you on your period again?"He asked me frowning. And I shook my head. My period? A period is something a girl gets every single month, she gets sudden cravings, terrible cramps and some girls even throw up because theirs is so bad. Funny thing was I can't even remember the last time I got mine. I've been so consumed with work that I just didn't even think about it.

"You do realize it's one in the morning right?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry. Especially because I can barley hold anything down these days." I told him pouting. His thumb moved over my lip, pulling the bottom one down.

"Only for you Claire, only for you."

I watched as he threw on a pair of shoes and a shirt and was about to leave the room.