Character recap

A/N: Ello Loves! This idea was inspired from @CDee13400 because even though I recapped the stories I understand you guys may not remember exactly who everyone is. So I'm going to go through each book of TUS and tell you a bit about each character and where they came from or who they were.

I'm a Model Undercover as the Schools Nerd:

Clover Thompson - She was the main character and was the model that went undercover.
Cast: Candice Swanepoel
Age: 28

Andrew Carter - Clovers husband. Was known as the bad boy when they were in high school.
Cast: Zac Efron
Age: 28

Aria & Xavier Carter - Clover and Andrews kids.
Cast: No one yet.
Age: 7

Victoria Crystal - Is a VS model and is Clovers best friend. Most people call her Tori. Married to a character from the first book named Michael and also has a daughter. Both Michael and her daughter will not appear.
Cast: Alessandra Ambrosio
Age: 28

Chris & Jasmin Levine - Clovers best friends who she met in jail in New York that ended up randomly moving to where Clover lived. Chris and Jasmin are brother and sister.
Cast: Keegan Allen, Eleanor Calder,
Age: 28

Damien Richards - Was Clovers older ex boyfriend who cheated on her. 
Cast: Chace Crawford
Age: 32

Katy Richards - Was known as Clover's best friend and a gossip (and I don't mean the gossip girl😉)  until she secretly started blackmailing Clover. Is now married to Damien.
Cast: Bella Hadid
Age: 28

I'm an Agent Undercover in High School:

Riley Scott's - Was the main character and was one of the Agents who went undercover in high school. She is currently engaged to Joey Maxwell. Is the owner of the Europe Agency.
Cast: Ali Larter
Age: 29

Joseph Maxwell - Only likes to be called Joey. Riley's partner/fiancé who also went undercover in high school.
Cast: Channing Tatum
Age: 29

Emily Star - Went Undercover in high school with Riley, Joey, and Matt. Emily is good at interrogating people and fighting.
Cast: Undecided
Age: 26

Rachel Fayee - Went undercover in high school. Is good at tracking people and fighting.
Cast: Undecided
Age: 26

Matt Thorn - Was the mission leader when he went to LA with Riley and the others. He's great at getting specific information.
Cast: Undecided
Age: 36

Liam Kal - One of the top agents who was sent to LA with a few others to help finish the mission. (Wasn't actually needed in the end.) He did date Claire Martez (without the agency knowing) when he was on a mission in Seattle.
Cast: Matt Bomer
Age: 30

Jesse Farone - Was basically the co- gang leader in Agent Undercover with his older brother, Jackson. He spent the last 9 years in prison.
Cast: Henry Cavill
Age: 28

Taylor Jones - Best friend to Jesse and is apart of Jesses gang.
Cast: Theo James
Age: 28

•Others in Jesses gang who I'm too lazy to type out individual descriptions•

• Christopher Hall
• James Ward
• Jack Carson (Was a bartender that spiked drinks..)
• Sam
• Lily (One of the gangs sluts.)
• Jacob
•Keith Mabry

I'm a Girl Undercover in An All Boys School:

Claire Martez - Was the main character who went undercover as a boy in Johnston Univeristy. (Jason Lockwood) She is now a huge fashion designer. Currently dating/living with Caiden.
Cast: Blake Lively
Age: 28

Caiden Anderson - Parents were the owners of both universities and he shared a room with Claire (Jason). He has a long difficult past which makes him cold now towards almost everyone, but Claire. Is currently living and dating Claire.
Cast: Nick Bateman (recently changed)
Age: 31

Edward Sterling - Was called Eddie and he was Claire's best friend who committed suicide towards the end of the book because he couldn't deal with bullying and all the problems he had with his parents because he was gay.
Cast: Thomas Sangster
Deceased.

Nicolaus Arlington - Caiden's best friend who he's known for many many years who went to the boys university as well. He has a short history (Relationship wise) with Claire and calls her his fiancé.
Cast: Paul Wesley
Age: 30

Nathan Marx - Claire's best friend who helped her keep her cover at the all boys school. He's Riley Scott's step brother.
Cast: Jesse Ward
Age: 28

Mia Prescott - Claire's other best friend who is currently married to Nathan. She went to a school in LA while her two best friends stayed in Seattle. Extremely sassy girl who only showed up a few times.
Cast: Kat Graham
Age: 28

Leon & Jax - Both were Caiden's rival in the University because they were both tracking Caiden's whereabouts for Jesse.
Cast: Nick Jonas & Mark Salling
Age: 29

Tom, Kyle, and Max - All three were apart of Caiden's group of friends. Tom was known as the Jock. Kyle was known as the bad boy, and Max was known as the quiet one.
Cast: Undecided
Age: 30

West Thompson - Known as the guy who stole Claire's yogurt. There was always some type of tension between him and Claire which use to make Caiden very jealous. Cousin to Clover Thompson.
Cast: Ed Westwick
Age: 28

----------------------------------------
A/N: So I don't think I'm forgetting anyone that will be used in this book, but if I am just let me know and I can add them to this. I hope this helped you guys with a reminder of who everyone is and I apologize if you thought this was an update. This thing actually took longer then it should've because I've been so busy and I had to even go back through some of the books and all that just to find out last names and other details. I hope to update very very soon so please just hang in there! Anyways, you all know the drill. Xx

Comments,

Share,

Vote

Fan,

~KittyKat<3