Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Cast change for the millionth time: Caiden will be played by Nick Bateman instead because I feel like Wade Poezyn looked too "innocent" I guess you can say. (It's too hard to find a "Caiden like" pictures with Wade. )

Ps. There's a good chance some of you may have a love or maybe even hate reaction to this chapter and you may not understand the meaning behind what happens.Xx

~KittyKat<3

-----------------

~Claire's POV~

I looked at the tv, focusing intently on the scene playing on the screen. My eyes were wide and watering from the scene in Les Misérables as I knew what was coming up.

There's a grief that can't be spoken
There's a pain goes on and on.
Empty chairs at empty tables.
Now my friends are dead and gone.

"Gosh, why did we watch this! Ugh, my emotions are so much worse right now." I said wiping my tears.

"You said you wanted to watch something good while we got ready and you love this show," Mia said throwing popcorn at me and I sent her a playful glare.

"You're such a bitch."

"And you're still a hoe." She sent me a wink before passing me the bowl of buttered popcorn. She stood up, wiping the crumbs off her lap and onto the floor.

"If we watch anymore I'm going to cry like a baby and never get my makeup up done," I said clicking the off button, refusing to let myself cry

I blinked away the dramatic tears and finally started on my makeup. I did perfectly winged eyeliner along with some mascara and some matte red lipstick. I already had my dress on and only had to put in my earrings which I quickly did.

"Hey, what time is Nathan getting home?" I asked curiously, taking a piece of popcorn and throwing it into my mouth with my good hand.

It's been exactly one week since I have been released from the hospital. In that time, Liam still hasn't woken up and I have visited my mom. My dad wasn't home at the time, still enjoying his final year as a teacher before he has to retire. I still haven't heard anything from Jeffery which left me with nothing besides anxiety.

I had to go to a special dinner in honor of partnering with Mr. Franklin or as he prefers me to call him, James.

"Who knows." She said lifting her shoulders in a shrug. I raised an eyebrow, pretending to be surprised by her careless attitude.

"I would think you since he's your husband," I said and she snorted.

"Yeah, well, I don't see you exactly understanding my situation since Caiden isn't exactly your husband at the moment." She snapped and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe she just said that to me. She knew that was a sensitive subject to me.

Seeing the hurt cross my face she sighed and sat back down."Claire, I'm sorry." She said placing her hands on her head. "I can't get pregnant. I've seen a doctor and they keep giving me stupid little tips and they try everything they can, but it never works. At this point it's impossible and it just makes me so mad how you accidentally get pregnant. You weren't even trying!" She said looking at me with tears in her eyes.