Chapter Two

A/N: Pictures of all the main couples above/on the side in case you forgot. Anyways,

Enjoyyy . . .

~KittyKat<3
---------------------------------

•Riley's POV •

"One last check. Does everyone have what they need?" I asked grabbing all the files. Joey rolled his eyes, taking the files from my hands

"For the last time Riley, yes."He said pecking my cheek.

"Well then to the airport we go." I said and Matt lifted a few bags on his shoulder along with Joey. We all piled into our cars and headed straight there.

"Where are we staying this time?" Joey asked, glancing at me before focusing on the road.

"I rented a house there in Seattle." I told him as I opened Jesses file.

"Great. I've always wanted to go there." Joey said smiling and I nodded.

"I've only been there once before with my parents." I said and he nodded.

"Well this will be fun. I mean we've never went undercover as drug dealers before." Joey said poking my cheek, trying to get me to smile.

"Yeah, it will be cool to see what a lot of our agents face from the inside." I said before biting my lip. If he is starting a gang of assassins then I knew for a fact we wouldn't be just doing some drug dealing, and that itself scared the hell out of me.

----

I was relieved once we arrived at our temporary house in Seattle. It was a long flight and I was exhausted because of the time change.

"Once you all are done unpacking I want you to come back down here and we'll start discussing some things. I'm gonna go out and pick up some food. And don't even think about taking the first room on the right. It's mine." I said and Joey groaned.

"Damn. I saw the pictures for this place I really liked that room." Joey pouted.

"Joey, you're sharing with me. Remember?" I said letting out a sigh and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Right, sorry. I sometimes forget I have such a beautiful fiancé I get to sleep with every night." He says and Rachel sighs.

"Can you guys just be married and have ten little Joey's and Riley's running around. Cause you two are seriously goals. Like Joey please teach my husband this stuff. " Rachel said making Joey smirk and me to roll my eyes.

"Thank you. Now go get settled in. " I ordered before grabbing my keys and heading towards the door.

"Can I come?" Joey asked and I shrugged.

"I guess if you really want to." I said and he nodded before following me out."

Once we were in the rental car we made our way to the closet store. We mostly just filled up the car with a whatever looked appetizing. We didn't know how long this case will take since we're dealing with Jesse Farone again.

"Excuse me." A blonde woman says to Joey. Joeys eyes widened at the sight of her making mine narrow. She was definitely pretty, but she looked to dressed up just to be coming here. I mean her hair was perfectly curled and was pulled to one side, and she was wearing a dress that was black on the top and on the bottom has all these different pretty designs in different colors like blue and purple with black heels.

"Sorry." Joey apologized, moving out of her way, so she could grab some yogurt. Joey watched her as she walked away making me scowl.

"Joseph"