Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: You will read some parts that you've read in the past. There was more added to it. DO NOT SKIP IT. And, since this updating thing on Mondays isn't working I decided to just update once a week. That will you still get quick updates. Anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3

-------------------------

•Keith's POV•

I stared at the final body that hit the ground. I wasn't sure how Jesse was figuring everything out, but the only solution had to be Lisa. The fucking woman's like a billion years old and a psychopath.

"I don't know when you changed sides and I don't care much if you're taking care of them, but I need to go find Joey. He's the one that we got the lead from." Liam said already walking towards the door.

"Liam!" Claire yelled making all eyes snap towards her."It's Riley, she's d-dying." Her voice cracked causing Liam to really focus on her and then the body laying in front of her.

"You need to keep her alive. Whatever you do you can't l-leave her. I'm going to get Joey a-and-." Liam cut off his sentence, trying to control the shakiness of his own voice."And she's going to be alive when I come back with him. Keep her alive and keep them safe. You're a doctor, right? Then find a way to stitch her up." I thought back to the small sewing kit I kept in my coat pocket for emergencies and frowned knowing I used up all of the cheap thread. I decided not to comment on the fact and only nodded.

"Liam, I'm coming with you," Claire said rushing over. Her dress was almost covered in blood and it was clear she was shaken up as well.

"I don't have time to look out for you. I need to get to everyone as fast as possible."Liam said seriously.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing. I need to see that Caiden's okay and I have this," She pulled out a gun from her back waistband. Liam looked at me with accusing eyes and I shrugged. I didn't know where she got that.

"You probably have never shot anyone before," Liam said trying to take the weapon from her hand but she quickly pulled away, keeping it away from him.

"You're right, but there's a first for everything. I can be your backup. Now, let's go, we're wasting time." She said heading towards the door, not bothering to look back. He let out a sigh and looked at me carefully.

"Take care of her." He said before running after Claire. Once they were both out of the room I went over and locked the door we came in at and pushed an old desk in front of it. I shook my head in disgust when I saw a bunch of special tools laying in a case on the table. Tools the gang would use to torture their victims. My eyes caught sight of an iPhone laying on the table in a pink case. I grabbed it and clicked the home button. A picture of Clover kissing a man on the cheek while two kids sat in front of them making faces at the camera.

"I take it as this is yours?" I asked Clover, walking over to her and handing her the iPhone. She quickly took it and wiped off the dirty screen.

"Where'd you find it?" She asked and I shrugged.

"It was laying on the table. Jesse probably took it off of you when you were first brought in here." I said and she nodded.

"I'm going to call for some help. Will you hold her?" She asked and I nodded. I switched spots with her and held onto Riley. The movement caused her to open her brown eyes. She didn't say anything and only watched me as my own eyes skimmed her face.

Her eyes held something deep, I wasn't sure if she knew her life was almost over or if she was thinking about all of the things in life she had yet to do. Or maybe she was thinking of Joey. I wonder if he was the love of her life. I had that once. It was something that was truly special. At the sight of the person, your heart rate increases, your arms fill with goosebumps as the small hairs on your arms stand up, and your thoughts come to a complete stop as you focus on only them; your body heats up as they move closer, one step at a time, and once their body touches yours you feel a sense of completeness.