Fun Facts/Bonus information/memorial for those we lost

So here's some fun facts and ideas I had about the Undercover Saga that never made it to the publishing stage and ended up just being deleted scenes.

#1 - Riley was going to be engaged to Taylor.

#2 - Nathan was actually going to be in love with Claire the whole time instead of Mia.

#3 - Mia was going to be pregnant, but then I found it weird to make her and Claire pregnant at the same time.

#4 - Matt was going to get killed off in Agent Undercover. True story, friends.

#5 - Eddie's death scene was never actually planned and was almost not published when I did write it.

#6 - Keith and Clover were going to actually have feelings towards each other, but I decided against it because Clover was supposed to be the one with the perfect relationship out of the three girls. (You may or not have noticed, but that's why they never fight)

#7 - I'm chapter 22, Clover was going to be the one dying and Claire was going to hold her. I actually thought about that part a lot and switched around who was coming close to dying and well, you see how that actually resulted.

#8 - I realized about two chapters before the end that I forgot to factor Mary in, so I just took her out of the blurb. My bad.

#9 - I could never actually remember Clover's school name in Model Undercover which is why it changed it twenty times.

#10 - I accidently forgot to mention why Caiden hated Leon and so when I went back and added those extra two chapters it was mainly for that purpose.

#11 - Coming soon there will be a bonus chapter added somewhere in the middle of Girl Undercover that will feature Claire and Eddie hanging out, so feel free to add that book to your archives if you're interested.

#12 - You will read my next book, "Wrong Direction"  that's not a fact but I do hope you guys will follow me to my next book even though it's not a part of the saga.

#13 - I started writing a bonus book for this saga called "30 Day's" It's supposed to be Jesse Farone's story for the second book and this book, but I'm not sure I'll ever post it, so if you're following me then you'll know if I ever decide to, but let me tell you, it's not being published any  time soon.

#14 -heights and isabelaSlmnc have made most of my covers for The Undercover Saga, so here's a nice shout out as a thanks for putting up with me this long. ((:

#15 - Jesse Farone could never have a happy ending. You can't kill hundreds of people and just get away with it free of charge. And if I gave him a happy ending it would've been in the epilogue of the second book, but by doing that I wouldn't be able to write this book which means Claire and Caiden would have never gotten their happy ending. Therefore, out of the two, you could see which ending I chose.

#16 - If you're reading this then that means you've read through all four of my undercover books and somehow survived the terrible grammar mistakes and spelling in the first three. You deserve a gold star.

Memorial for those we lost throughout the series:

Jack Carson - (Asshole bartender who spiked drinks.) Killed by Jesse who blew up the club with Jack and many others in it. Was boyfriend of Keith Mabry.
First book found in; Agent Undercover

Cast: Himself (In other words, I never found the perfect person)

--------

Chris Levine - Shot in the head by Jesse. Was a husband and a father and will be missed because of his personality.

First book found in; Model Undercover

Cast: Keegan Allen

--------

Jasmin Levine - Was supposed friends of Clover and Andrew. Killed herself in front of Clover because of Lisa. Was a wife and will be missed because she was a great friend to Clover at points of her books.

First book found in; Model Undercover

Cast: Eleanor Calder

--------

Eddie Sterling - Was a supportive best friend and Committed suicide on the roof due to severe depression. He was a great person who will be very missed.

First book found in; Girl Undercover

Cast: Thomas Brodie-Sangster

---------

Crispy - (The name I just now gave to the man who was burned alive in the beginning of GCU) Killed by Jesse and Jacob. Died by fire.

First book found in; Getting Caught Undercover

Cast: Himself

----------

Aria Thompson - Clover's younger sister who died in a train accident.

First book found in; Model Undercover

Cast: Herself.

------------------------

Bonus Information:

- So for those who dIdn't see this message, I am officially a part-time Radish writer as well. Radish gives me the opportunity to earn money while sharing my works even more. But THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M LEAVING WATTPAD. (Trust me, I've lived on this site for far too long. They can't ever get rid of me.) I will definitely still keep all of my books up on Wattpad, but after I finish Getting Caught Undercover my future stories and the chapters for those stories will be up on Radish a month before they are posted on here. It's a cool and new exciting experience for me and I've already started it by posting a NEW VERSION of I'm A Model That's Undercover As The School's Nerd. That version has been thoroughly edited and rewritten and will have a weekly update on there of this new version. This version will be posted on Wattpad in a month, so look out for that or go head over to Radish and check it out right now! You can search for my account name: KittyKattt or just the title of the book. But thanks for being so supportive!!(: Xx

- My next story is called; "The Wrong Direction" check out the blurb in the part before this and make sure to add it to your library! Chapters will start being posted soon!

But that's it, loves, so I'm signing out of this book for good,

Hope to see ya soon,

~KittyKat<3