Chapter One

A/N: Pictures above/on the side of Caiden, Joseph and Andrew in case you forgot. I decided to choose some very nice pictures(; Also, GO EASY ON ALL THE CHARACTERS.YOU WIL NOTICE SOME MAJOR CHANES WITH SOME OF TEHM COMPARED TO THEIR SEPARATE BOOKS. IT GETS BETTER, SO TRY NOT TO HATE ON THEM TOO MUCH. Anyways,

Enjoyyy . . .

~KittyKat<3

------------------------------------------
**Present Time**

• Riley's POV • (London)

" No, he won't work either." I said for what felt like the millionth time. I sighed irately running my hands through my light brown hair. "None of them will work!" I told Joey and he nodded agreeing with me while throwing one of the packets of papers on the desk. I picked up the top paper looking at the biography.

" Chelsea doesn't seem too bad." I said and Joey shook his head.

" Her partner isn't that great." Joey searched through the pile and handed me the biography for a guy named Zeke.

"We can just change her partner." I suggested and he raised an eyebrow.

" You can't do that to her it wouldn't be fair." Joey said and I bit my lip nodding knowing he was right. A knock sounded through the room and I cleared my throat,

" Come in." I said and a familiar face appeared through the door looking nervous.

" Yes, Emily?" I asked her.

" There is a huge news report again going on in America." Emily told us. Joey and I shared a look,

" Lets see it." Emily pressed play on her laptop making the video start.

" Another dead body was found here in Seattle. Police are still investigating but are having trouble finding any clues. Police have advised for everyone to stay cautious since this serial killer is still out on the loose. This is now the sixth dead body found in three days and so, it is highly suggested that anyone under the age of 18 should not be left alone and should be with a parent or guardian at all times. " The woman disappeared off the screen and the video stopped making the screen turn black.

" You've got to be kidding me." I said my hands clenching into fists.

" How much you wanna bet that it's Jesse Farone." Joey said leaning back in his seat his hand rubbing his small prickles of hair on his chin.

" Why would you think it's Jesse Farone? We took care of him nine years ago." Emily said.

" Yes, but these killings started two days ago and Jesse was released from jail a week ago." I said joining in on the conversation again.

" So that means. . ." Emily asked trailing off.

" That once he got out of jail he may have went back to his old ways." Rachel finished. We all looked up, over to where the now twenty six year old was standing.

" Rachel." I said surprised since I haven't seen her very much lately.

" Over the years I have kept an eye on Mr. Farone like you wanted me to but of course not much has happened since he was in jail. But this past week I have kept a close eye on him. For some reason he has left Los Angeles, California and went to Seattle, Washington." Rachel said taking a seat in one of the chairs.

" Well doesn't this feel like old times." Matt said joining us.

" It sure does." Joey said standing up and stretching.

" Are you going to put someone on Jesse's case?" Emily asked us.

" I can't find one person in this agency that's right for this job." I said setting the files I had in my hands down on my desk." No offense to you two but I would need two more people on this case who are skilled fighters."