Chapter Three

A/N: Pictures above are the teasers I had for chapter three on my twitter. For those who don't know my Twitter it's: @Kittykat_1d_ . And in case you guys didn't know I did change my wattpad username instead of being KittyKat_1D I am now just KittyKattt_ .But anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3
--------------------------

•Jesse's POV•

I sat back in my chair in the conference room we use to discuss different deals. I watched as my gang members bickered back and forth trying to agree on a price for the new type of drug we made. I blocked them out and focused on my own thoughts. I was fucking sick of this whole thing. I wanted to be a new man after prison. I didn't want to follow in my brothers foot steps, but it seemed I did.

If there was one person who I could blame that made me give up on a fresh starting would be Claire Martez. She was probably the only girl who I ever truly found attractive and irresistible from the second I saw her. She would've been the death of me if she wasn't dating such a monster. Hypocritical? I know. But I tried to change. Caiden on the other hand didn't. He is still a bastard with a haunting past. I don't get what such a kind hearted woman like her sees in him.

Slamming my fists on the table I stood up completely furious. All attention was on me, but I could care less. You may ask: Do I really want Claire dead? The answer to that: No, I didn't. Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind if Caiden took a couple of bullets to the head. But someone as precious as Claire, I think I would actually feel pain after shooting her.

"Jesse? Is everything okay?" Leon asked me and I sneered at him.

"If any other gang or person came in here they would think we are pathetic and weak because of you three arguing. I'm disgusted that someone of such a high rank would be even arguing over this." I hissed and Leon and the other two guys immediately apologized.

I left the room, slamming the door behind me. My brother would slice my throat right now if he knew I wasn't taking what's mine.

"Taylor." I yelled into the locating room causing him to look up. There were about twenty three other men in here, but Taylor was the only one who I knew for a fact would do his job right. Believe it or not, but to be in a gang you have to be smart. Which is one of the reasons why I chose Reese as a new recruitment. I could tell she was smart and would definitely be good when it came to getting goods from other gangs.

This gang is more powerful now than it ever was, which is why I wasn't worried about the EA catching us again. I am purposely leading them here. I would get my revenge on Riley Scott's. "Find the location of Claire." I demanded and he nodded, immediately going to work.

•Claire's POV•

"What's wrong?" Caiden asked me, his eyes having a tint of concern in them.

"I saw Jesse at the store yesterday. Caiden, I don't trust him. He's going to try to do something to you." I told him and Caiden smirked.

"It's sad that after all of these years. Do you always think so lowly of me? I mean you should know I can protect us Claire." His husky voice said while he pulled me onto his lap. I looked at the tv screen, pursing my lips.

"It would be nice if we didn't always have to live our lives in fear." I told him at the same time he started playing with my fingers, something that seemed to be a habit of his when he was thinking.

"Fuck Claire! I've told you multiple times you have nothing to worry about! It's my past not yours so just stay out of it." He hissed already getting mad and I took a deep breath, trying not to get mad as well.