Epilogue

A/N: Ello Loves! Sadly it's finally the end. My one suggestion when reading this is, read the chapter slowly and really think about the words said. It will make the chapter have more meaning and will give you more emotion. I know sometimes I'm so excited to read a chapter I just quickly read through it, so I just suggest you take time with this one. I mean after all it is the last chapter of Getting Caught Undercover and when you end this chapter, you will officially be ending the stories of Clover Thompson, Riley Scott's, and Claire Martez. You will be ending The Undercover Saga. So make it have some meaning. Listen to some Phantom of the Opera or some slow emotional song or whatever. Also, you should know that anything you may see here is an edited and rewritten version that has yet to be published on Wattpad. (It has been published on Radish, though) But besides all that, just take some time and

enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3

------------------------

I stood outside the large doors and took a deep breath. Two men from the hotel waited to open the door as I stood there nervously.

"Claire, you've been fine all day. Don't get cold feet now." Nathan said and I smiled at him.

"I know, I know. I'm ready." I said before taking another deep breath. The oxygen was really starting to feel low in here.

"Uh, you guys can open the doors now," Nathan said when they had made no movement. The two guys shared a look, one I didn't understand.

"What? What's wrong?" I demanded already feeling my heart beating faster from the anxiety.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but I think you may want to wait a minute longer. The groom isn't ready yet." One told me and I felt myself freeze.

"What do you mean? Is he not ready or is he not there?" I asked and he gave his friend a hesitant look.

It doesn't take long to throw on a tux and put some gel in your hair.

"He's uh, not there yet. I'm sure he's just running late, though." He insured and I gave my bouquet to Nathan. I lifted up the ends of my dress and walked over peeking through the little glass window. All of our friends and family were there and everyone was in their places except there was no Caiden. The empty spot and the front of the room only meant one thing.

"Ten years," I whispered.

"What?" Nathan asked looking confused and I stood there trying not to cry. I backed up from the window and sat down in a chair across from the doors. It was next to a brown table that held a vase with our flowers we chose, daisies. They weren't your typical flower for a wedding, but they meant something to both of us. They held memories.

"A daisy represents innocence, purity, and your childhood."

I placed my hand on my chest as I felt it clench at the memories that flooded through my brain,"Ten years together and he left me on the day of our wedding. I waited and waited for him. Hell, we have a baby boy who is sitting in the arms of my mother and he left not only me but him." I said putting my hands so they were crowning my face."This was so so stupid." I said shaking my head.

"Claire, he has to be coming. I-he has to. He loves you more than anything. Anyone can see it. I mean you put emotion into the guy, he use to be as dead as a brick. " Nathan tried, but I shook my head.

"We all knew from the start it wasn't going to work," I said and he shook his head.

"I'm going to find him right now. I'll prove it to you." Nathan said, setting the flowers on the table.