Chapter Seven

•Claire's POV•

"It's me, Liam." The words left the males mouth and I stared at him for a good two minutes before bursting out laughing.

"That's funny. Liam has like a midnight blue colored hair and he lives in London."

"I only dyed my hair that color years ago I thought it looked good back then. And I'm here on a case." He said slowly as he watched for my reaction. Tears filled my eyes and I angrily wiped them.

You are not weak, so stop crying.

That's right I'm not weak, yet there are tears that won't stop streaming down my face.

I stood up from the grass, "You see here's the thing. You can't be Liam because Liam wouldn't be talking to me because he knows how upset it would make me." I hissed wiping my face from the pathetic tears.

"I'm not trying to hurt you Claire. I didn't even know I was going to see you here." The guy claiming to be Liam said.

"Okay as interesting as this is we need to leave here because I really don't know how long that's going to last on all of them." Joey interjected and I narrowed my eyes. He picked up Clover and instructed for me to follow him to the house they're staying at. I got in my car and followed them about thirty minutes away to their place. It was a medium sized house with white paint peeling a bit on the sides.

A sudden knock was on my window making me jump and put my hand to my chest."Don't do that to me. I'm feeling very stressed right now." I said once I exited the car and Joey apologized.

"Sorry, I forgot this must be a lot for you." He said before leading the way to the house with me, the imposter holding Clover, and two other girls following behind him.

"Is everyone okay?" A man asked and Joey nodded.

"Everything's all good." He said and I snorted.

"Nothing is okay. She just almost got fucking raped, Riley is laying amongst all of those killers and we are still absolutely no where!" I said throwing my hands up in the air with more fucking tears filling my eyes. How on earth can he act like everything's all sunshine and daisies?

"I meant if you two were safely out and I can see you are. How about you take a seat on the couch?" He said with his hand on my back and directing me to their living room.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit of a wreck right now." I told him wiping my eyes and watching as the imposter sets Clovers body on a love seat.

"Can you get her some tea?" The man asked the imposter and I shook my head.

"I'm fine. I hate tea." That was a completely lie, but I didn't want him to get it for me. You make thing I'm being childish but I personally think it's just me being stubborn.

"No, you don't. That's one of your favorite drinks." He said and I narrowed my eyes. This guy acts like he knows me. Even if he was Liam he has no right to act like he's known me forever.

"Claire, Just so you know, Riley is okay. We just had to leave her with the rest of them or else her cover would be blown and then we'd really be going completely nowhere." A girl said before another argument was started and I raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you?" And she gasped.

"Oh I'm so sorry. My names Emily and this is Rachel." She introduced and I nodded.

"Thank you for telling me that and it's nice to meet you." I gave her an appreciative smile.

"No problem. Liam should be back with your tea shortly." She said and I nodded trying to calm myself.