A DAY IN MAANVI'S LIFE

MAANVI'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, turning off my alarm I got off the bed and made my bed. It was 6'o clock in the morning. I went inside the washroom brushed my teeth and wore my workout clothes. It's not like I am a fitness freak or I love exercising and doing yoga, I am forced to do it. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), it's basically having irregular periods and many other symptoms. In order to keep it under control I have to exercise and eat healthy food, basically I should have a healthy lifestyle.

I take my yoga mat to the balcony and spread it there. I look at the time, it's 6:30. I have to do at least 1 hour workout. I start with my warm up exercise and continue with Surya namaskar and followed by planks, mountain climbers, push ups etc. When I am done with my exercise and yoga, I take my skipping rope and I start with my 2000 skips. Once I was done, I took my phone and opened Snapchat and clicked a snap. This was basically my morning routine.

I went to the kitchen, opened the box of oats, and started preparing my breakfast

I went to the kitchen, opened the box of oats, and started preparing my breakfast. I started cutting some fruits and other dry fruits for my toppings. I put them in a bowl and started having them while scrolling through my Instagram and having a cup of coffee.

After finishing it I went to freshen up

After finishing it I went to freshen up. I took out my clothes and started getting ready. It was a baby pink formal shirt and beige white pants. I started applying moisturizer on my face and then applied some eyeliner and a small bindi. I just love putting bindi, whatever the outfit be traditional or western. It has become a part of me. I applied some lip balm and I was done.

I took all my files and laptop and looked at the watch it was 9' o clock

I took all my files and laptop and looked at the watch it was 9' o clock. I took all my things and walked down to the living area and found my papa sitting there.
"Good morning paa" I kept all my things on the sofa and sat down.

"Good morning Maanvi, anything important at work today?" Papa asked looking at my files.
"Yes paa, I have a presentation today."
I told papa and turned to find Siya running towards me. Siya is my brother Bhagat's daughter, she is three years old.
"Morning Vimaa" she climbed on me and kissed my cheek.

( Vimaa- MAANVI + MAA = VIMAA )

"Morning sweetie" I kissed both her cheeks and made her sit properly on my lap.
I saw my sister in law coming our way with a bowl.
"Siya come here, eat this first" she called her. She didn't move from her place. She looked at my face making a puppy face. I understood immediately why she did that, it was upma for breakfast today and she hated upma.
I laughed at her and pinched her cheeks.
"Shanaya leave it, I ll make something else for her." I told my sister in law.
"No Maanvi! Don't spoil her. She always does that" Shanaya gave me a death stare.
"It's fine she's my neice after all who ll spoil her if not me." I told her winking at her. Siya hugged me and kissed me again.
"You both are getting worse day by day" she said and started walking towards the kitchen.
"Where is Anna maa?" I asked my mom.

(Anna - brother in kannada)

"He has an important meeting so he left early" she told me sitting beside papa.
Siya got down and went running to Vivek who was walking towards us.
"Vivviiii" she went running asking him to pick her up.
"Morning kiddo" he picked her up and sat on the sofa. He turned towards me and said " Aren't you late for work?". My eyes went wide hearing it and when I saw the time it was 9:30.
Oh my god, I was late I have to reach by 10 I have an important presentation what am I going to do now. "Bye everyone!! I am getting late I need to go" I got up and took all my things.
"Wait Maan, I'll drop you" Vivek said getting up from the sofa with Siya in his arms.
"Bless you Vivvi, bring Siya also with you she didn't eat anything. You both can go have breakfast later."
He picked Siya and walked out of the house.
"Bye Maanvi. All the best" papa said keeping the newspaper down.
"Bye sweetie" mom said giving me a smile.
"Bye bye!" I told them and walked out as fast as I could.

This is a really important meeting how can I be so careless. I don't want to be late. I hate being late. Oh God what's going to happen now.

......................................................................

Hey Readers❤️,
Hope you all liked this. Please tell me your views by commenting, even if it is a negative comment its fine just let me know your views and please vote⭐. Also if you guys don't know what pcos is or if you want to know more any it then comment👇.
"There will be smut also in this story in the later chapters."

Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id - _itsmaya08_