BABY BOY!!👩‍🍼🧑‍🍼

VIHAAN'S POV

"Vihaaaan...... wake up." I heard Maanvi's voice and I immediately woke up.

"What happened love? Are you in pain? Should we go to the hospital?..."? I was immediately cut off by her slap. She slapped me? I looked at her with a shocked reaction.

Her palm flew to her mouth.

"I am so sorry honey." she said running her fingers on my cheek.

Stupid pregnancy hormones.

"You didnt wake me for slapping me right?" I asked.

"No...what nonsense?" she said playfully hitting my hand. I raised my eyebrow and she gave me a puppy face.

"You want icecream?" I asked her and she immediately nodded.

I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got the icecream tub out and when I closed the fridge I saw Maanvi struggling to sit on the counter.

"Anvi wait.... I'll help you." I went near the counter and lifted her up making her sit on the counter.

"You are the best husband." She said kissing my cheek.

I was scooping the icecream and putting it in the bowl.

"Can you add kitkat also?" She asked with her honey cotted voice.

How can I ignore her? I went and took a kitkat out and broke it into pieces and put it in her ice cream.

Taking a spoon I started feeding her.

"Hmmmmm.......so tasty just like you." I smiled looking at her all these pregnancy hormones are just making her more horny and that mood swings are reaching its peek everyday.

I rubbed my palm on her baby bump. She's going to expect the baby any day from now and we should be really careful.

I bent down and placed a kiss on her tummy.

When I looked at her, her eyes were filled with tears.

"What happed love?" I asked cupping her cheeks.

"You dont love me." She said in between her hiccups.

"Who told you that?" I asked shaking my head.

One second she is horny the other second she's crying stupid mood swings.

"You stopped kissing me. You kiss only the baby. You stopped loving me because I started becoming fat ....and I started eating more.....and..... I started irritating you." She said sobbing.

"Anvi.... I love you the most no matter what." I said wiping off her tears.

"Even if I become fat?"

"Yes love." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Even if I irritate you?"