ICE CREAM ALWAYS!!

MAANVI'S POV

I sat in the car in the passenger seat with Siya sitting on my lap. I took out my phone and started going through all the important points of the presentation.
"Vivvii.... play some music it's so boring here." Siya said to Vivek, making herself comfortable on my lap.
"No kiddo, your Vimaa is busy preparing for her presentation let's not disturb her." Vivek told Siya in a comforting way with his full attention on driving.
"But..." " I thought of taking you to the ice cream parlour if you have behaved properly but because you are not listening to me I am going to change my mind." Vivek said looking at Siya giving her a disappointing look.
"Really!!! Ok then I'll be a good girl." She took her tablet from the glove compartment and put her earphones and started watching some cartoon quietly.

" She took her tablet from the glove compartment and put her earphones and started watching some cartoon quietly

"Really Vivvi you got no other reason except ice cream parlour to keep her quiet?" I asked, laughing at him.
"It works really well with her.....and with you." He told smirking at me and turned to face the road.

I rolled my eyes and looked back into my phone.
"Maan...?" Vivek took my name as though he wanted to ask me something.
"Mmmm" without shifting my attention from the phone I told him that I was listening.
"Is there someone?" He asked looking at me.
"What?" I asked not understanding what he meant.
"I mean are you dating someone?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"Firstly, no I am not dating anyone and secondly, why are you asking me this all of a sudden?" I asked with a frown.
"I just wanted to know, you know, it's been long since we both talked about what's happening in our life so I wanted to know if everything was fine." He said shifting his attention back to the road.
"Did Bhagat ask you to ask me this?" I asked him, controlling my anger.

I know that both Bhagat and Vivek are very protective when it comes to me. During our school times, they both dated the most popular girls in school but on the other hand they made sure no guy would ever propose me or look at me with that intentions. Even though I hated that behaviour of theirs I never told them anything about it and pretended to not care. All my friends thought it was cool but only I knew how it actually felt. Boys would think a hundred times before speaking to me and even when they did, they would make sure that none of my brothers were around. I knew it was Bhagat who asked Vivek to ask me about it, because I and Vivek are more open to each other when it comes to this topic.

"No! Why would he? What made you think that?" He asked without shifting his focus from the road.
"It's because every time I share anything with you, you just go tell him and you both do something extremely stupid making me feel like an idiot." I basically yelled at him.

"So, there is no one right?" He asked again.
"No. There. Is. No. One." My anger reached its peak now. I was about to shout at him but then I saw that we had already reached.

He stopped the car and turned towards me. I got down with Siya and then put her back on the seat giving him a death stare.
"I ll take you to the ice cream parlour in the evening, meanwhile adjust with this." He took out a chocolate and gave it to me with a smirk on his face.
Once I saw the chocolate my anger vanished within seconds and I couldn't resist it so I snatched the chocolate from his hand.
"See I told you it still works." He said smiling.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and looked at Siya who was busy watching Tom and Jerry wearing her earphones. I removed them from her ears and she immediately looked at me.
"Bye sweetie! I ll meet you in the evening. Enjoy your day and finish all of Vivvi's money today" I kissed her on her cheek and looked at Vivek.
"Bye idiot." I said smiling at him.
"Bye Maan and all the best, though I know you will rock it." He said smiling at me.
"Bye Vimaa."
I smiled at them and took all my things and started heading towards the office.

......................................................................

Hey loved ones❤️,
How was this chapter. Next chapter will be Vihaan's POV so, stay tuned and also please vote⭐ and do comment👇. It makes me feel good reading how you guys felt😊.

Love,
Maya 🕊️

Insta id - _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates related to the story❤️.