MAANVI'S SHY 🏠

VIHAAN'S POV

I woke up and felt something heavy on my chest. When I looked down I saw Maanvi sleeping peacefully. Her head was on my chest, her hands wrapped around me and our legs entangled.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and looked at her. She was indeed the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

My eyes catch the marks on her neck and breasts. It reminds me of yesterday night. She's mine. I trace the marks with my finger and she shrugs closer to me.

I smile at that reaction and I wrap my hand around her protectively. I wanted to freeze this moment. She moves her head making her cheeks rub against my bare chest.

I pull her closer to me and she immediately comes out of her sleep.
"Good morning Jaanu." I kissed her head.

"Good morning." She says rubbing her eyes like a small girl.

"Are you fine?" I asked thinking if she's sore.

"What?" She asked confused looking at me.

I smiled not knowing if she's actually asking me or just joking.
My hand moves lower and I wrap it around her bare waist. Her eyes widened. Her cheeks turn red and she immediately covers herself inside the bedsheet.

I laugh at her reaction and try to pull the blanket covering her entire face.
But her grip on the blanket is so tight.

"Do you regret what happened yesterday?" I asked her not sure if she was shy it or scared.

She immediately pulls the blanket down.
"Nono. I don't regret anything. I just..... I just felt shy." She said biting her lip.

I felt relaxed hearing her words.
"I love you Maanvi." I said kissing her forehead.
She pouted. She looked soo cute.
"I told you to call me Anvi." She said with a frown.

I laughed at her reaction. Well I really wanted to call her anvi from a very long time but I thought she might not like it. But, yesterday I was completely lost and it came out of my mouth.

"Ok sweetheart. Now tell me are you fine?" I asked.
Her cheeks started becoming red again and she immediately hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah. Just a little sore." She said shyly.
I smiled and kissed her head.
"Ok get up and wear something. I'll get us something to eat." I said getting up from the bed.

"I don't have any clothes here."she said.
"Find something from the closest for now. I'll arrange for your clothes." I said and she nodded.

I quickly went inside the washroom and got ready.  I went inside the kitchen and started cooking. I started making bread omelette and orange juice.

I was making the omelette, when I heard a camere clicking sound. I looked up to see Maanvi. She was standing there with a cup of coffee wearing only my white shirt which I wore last night and was looking so hot in my clothes. My breath hitched and I could feel myself getting hard from the sight.